***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rusty hasn't perjured himself though.

Once we evict trump and his surrogates from office for treason, then we can start to worry about Rusty and/or maybe you can try to get your old screennames back.

Last edited:
shakelford better not be a federal employee, if that's the case I want my tax money back. Dude been on here all work day long yappin that liberal nonsense.

Pretty priveledged to get a check without actually grinding.

He's actually on your side and was exposed a while back

http://www.unz.com/isteve/rusty-shackelford-speaks-out-for-trump/

Hours before the event was scheduled to start, hundreds of people lined up outside the arena at the University of Illinois at Chicago — a civil and immigrant rights organizing hub with large minority student populations. Trump backers were separated from an equally large crowd of anti-Trump protesters by a heavy police presence and barricades. …

However, 19-year-old Rusty Shackleford of Lombard, in line to attend the Trump rally, said he was there to “support the man who wants to make America great again.”

:rofl:

Last edited:
shakelford better not be a federal employee, if that's the case I want my tax money back. Dude been on here all work day long yappin that liberal nonsense.

Pretty priveledged to get a check without actually grinding.

He's actually on your side and was exposed a while back

http://www.unz.com/isteve/rusty-shackelford-speaks-out-for-trump/

Hours before the event was scheduled to start, hundreds of people lined up outside the arena at the University of Illinois at Chicago — a civil and immigrant rights organizing hub with large minority student populations. Trump backers were separated from an equally large crowd of anti-Trump protesters by a heavy police presence and barricades. …

However, 19-year-old Rusty Shackleford of Lombard, in line to attend the Trump rally, said he was there to “support the man who wants to make America great again.”

:rofl:

@indystartony:.@VP Mike Pence routinely used a private email account for public business as Indiana governor -- and got hacked

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...-email-state-business----and-hacked/98604904/

"But but da private email server"

Dis clown......

Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb's office released more than 30 pages from Pence's AOL account, but declined to release an unspecified number of emails because the state considers them confidential and too sensitive to release to the public.

This man ain't fit to be president :x

Last edited:
This dude Pence was really using AOL to discuss sensitive security and homeland matters,the irony is delicious :rofl:

This dude Pence was really using AOL to discuss sensitive security and homeland matters,the irony is delicious :rofl:
That's all you needed to say.

I bet that man Pence uses Internet Explorer 4, on a machine still running XP.
He just upgraded to the 56k modem. He wants to upgrade to hotmail but he's not sure how to copy his emails over on his hard drive.

Have you checked out his myspace page though: https://myspace.com/matthew1030

And when I say "check out," I mean "check out."

:x

Last edited:
Means he's comprimised and wouldn't be an objective investigator as a result. It opens up the door for a legit investigation into the Russia ties with an independant investigator.

Another Trump advisor,Carter Page, has also got caught up keeping in touch with the Russians...

anotheronelol.jpg

This whole thing is gonna overshadow the administration throughout their term man. Oulne would think that they'd comply and want to get an investigation over with as soon as possible to clear their name if they felt they were innocent without a doubt...

The pushback against any sort of probe into the matter reeks of desperation and fear of being discovered. Would not be surprised one bit if a smoking gun was eventually found, starting to feel adamant that tiny hands made a legit deal with the Russians.

All the numerous contacts between his camp and the Kremlin,the suspiciously dead Russian officials since the election and the Russia friendly shift in policy in the WH and State department leads me to that conclusion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom