***Official Political Discussion Thread***

shakelford better not be a federal employee, if that's the case I want my tax money back. Dude been on here all work day long yappin that liberal nonsense.

Pretty priveledged to get a check without actually grinding.

"Grindin"

You kno what I keep in the linin? Better stay in line when, you see the homie outchea shinin :wink:

"More accurately"

Anything trump writes/says is like in math class when you first learn how to convert positive numbers to negative

Lost in all this nonsense is Bernie's response to Trump's address.

It was damb near flawless. It combine his usual messaging, with a point by point breakdown of Trump's major policy proposals, and included an intersectional message.

Blended the best of what Obama, Hillary and himself do.

Very impressive.

Lost in all this nonsense is that The Sean Spicer, yes Mr. Spicey himself, was George W's Easter bunny:

don't let the sessions fake news distract you. stay woke.

looking up Bernie's speech now

Last edited:
"Wouldn't it be nice if we were friends with Russia?"

Sounded funny back then, even funnier in the light. Dude was setting all them fools up. Still shocked at how those rednecks ate up the pro-Russia talk.

Mr. 306 and his crew always bringing up democrats being bitter, but Obama isn't American and they'll be glad to obstruct him for 4 years. :stoneface:

Lost in all this nonsense is Bernie's response to Trump's address.

It was damb near flawless. It combine his usual messaging, with a point by point breakdown of Trump's major policy proposals, and included an intersectional message.

Blended the best of what Obama, Hillary and himself do.

Very impressive.

Post it for the squad bruh

Russia must have videos of Trump sniffing lines and smashing Trannies the way his admin is slurping Russia.

Pretty priveledged to get a check without actually grinding.

Patty cake, patty cake, I'm the baker's man. I bake them cakes as fast as I can.

And you can tell by how my bread stack up, then disguise it as rap so the Feds backup.

Last edited:
i love how guy in the last picture is leaning back so that it'll just be spicey and the rabbit head.

white people :lol:

Crazy to think these guys were that arrogant to think they wouldn't get caught up :x :lol:

Trump could def salvage his image by releasing those taxes though if theres nothing funky going on :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom