***Official Political Discussion Thread***

^Yea but the point was he said he's never met Bernie Sanders.  But that's he's met Hillary, and met President Clinton.  

^Yea but the point was he said he's never met Bernie Sanders.  But that's he's met Hillary, and met President Clinton.  

No it wasn't actually. The question posed to him was regarding Civil Rights Movement. And his answer was directly about that era

What looks funny in the light was his claim he met Bill and Hillary during that time period. Which directly contradicts stuff he has said in the past

So you really thought he meant that he had never ever met Bernie Sanders in his life, including up to today?

As in they have never ever crossed paths, at all. Not at the same event, in DC, or wherever?

Last edited:

So you really thought he meant that he had never ever met Bernie Sanders in his life, including up to today?

As in they have never ever crossed paths, at all. Not at the same event, in DC, or wherever?
When he said "I never saw him".  Of course we knew meant in the Civil Rights era.  His next statement was, "I never met him."  That's what I was talking about.  But even still if he meant in that era never met him,  cool.  But in his next statement lie and say right after that you met Hillary and Bill in that time though?

At the end of the day, we all know he got paid to endorse Hillary with that.  He could've just been more tactful with his choice of words  instead of slamming Bernie like that to question all the years of credibility/integrity he's built. 

Famb, this LINK has a video

It is clear as day "I never met him" was still in reference to the Civil Rights Era. He doesn't get into the Civil Rights talk until after that comment

-And miss me with the "he got paid for the endorsement" BS. Straight up.

The man is overly loyal to the Clinton's because they have been good to him since the 1990s. Maybe you can say that is clouding his judgment, Fine

But to paint any Democrat that dear endorse Hillary Clinton as bought is nonsense. And if you think slandering a Civil Right hero is gonna help Bernie's case, then keep hustling backwards

He didn't say a damb thing slamming Bernie. BTW. It seems your interpretation of his words are way off from all directions

And it is funny you say he should have used more tactful language, right after accusing him of being straight up corrupt. Masterful :lol:

Your argument is logical fallacy after logical fallacy...... We all know the man is bought, really!? Gimmie a break :rolleyes

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I've already seen the video a few times but appreciate it.  I even agreed with your point.  No matter what he meant in his statements whether in the 60s, the 90s, today, yesterday, he lied.  I just said he could've been more tactful with his words.  Not with this situation alone, but it just seems like the Clinton side is playing dirty famb. 

:lol:  I've already seen the video a few times but appreciate it.  I even agreed with your point.  No matter what he meant in his statements whether in the 60s, the 90s, today, yesterday, he lied.  I just said he could've been more tactful with his words.  Not with this situation alone, but it just seems like the Clinton side is playing dirty famb. 

Yeah might be, but this is not evidence of it.

Not at all

Come better the next time pa.

Seems like your love for Bernie is clouding your judgement as well famb, so maybe you should be empathetic to Lewis :lol:

Last edited:
Btw way rusty. Posting ted cruz ads. Not a good look :smh:

:tongue:

Oh, Thanks papi

Can you also reference my many other suspect racial tone deaf quotes as well? That shows a pattern of behavior one would consider questionable

Don't worry I'll wait :D

Last edited:
Why done of my Bern brahs brought this up?

SMH :smh:

Bernie goofed hard on this. Fool tried to run of on the plug wit his shoe laces tied

Gets ask a question about racism, completely ignores racism in the answer. C'mon Bern :smh:

Last edited:
This Bill Clinton is really something. Here he is today apparently insinuating that Obama isn't really black. Wtf is he thinking?

Bern has been going at obama for a while. Just not directly. How could he not? He is talking about a political revolution because of the insanely problematic federal government that obama is obviously a part of and bern feels that he is not a part of

Even little things people don't notice. Like recently he said the real unemployment numbers are far higher than what is being celebrated. That's a shot.

Hillary has been going back and forth but now has 100 percent draped herself in the cape of obama. It will nost likely work.

Btw for people say bernie gets asked a question about racism and goes on a tangent and avoids the answer... he does that on almost every singke topic presentes to him

War? We can't have the 1 percent send out kids to war for profits

Race/religion? We can't have the elite class of billionaires divide us. Must concentrate on income inequality

Education? Must be free!

Healthcare? Free

He is betting big that income inequality, low and stagnant wages, debt.... it's the main and most important thing that people will base their vote on.

It's an interesting strategy because he can look dismissive and unknowledgable on other topics. But that seems to be the plan. He is a one issue candidate betting on that issue being enough

This Bill Clinton is really something. Here he is today apparently insinuating that Obama isn't really black. Wtf is he thinking?

You clearly don't know the running joke he is referring to tio.

And who are you of all people tryna fool, actin like something offensive to black people actually offends you.

Give everyone a break with that. :lol:

Last edited:
You realize that does not contradict old boy's statement

He said he didn't see him, not that he wasn't there

Unless you have a smoking gun to contradict that statement, you're really just grasping at straws

I'm inclined to believe famb is not being honest. But still

-And I hope for your sake, that pic is 100 percent legit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom