***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Funny how the "media is out to get them" narrative never applied for Hillary when her emails dominated the news cycle for months straight :lol:

are we being naive that Hillary Clinton made enemies in da media through out da 90's? :lol:

her emails & private server was a self inflicted wound.

Are we being naive that trump has made enemies of the intelligence community and the media himself??? Are we being naive Trump has had self inflicted wounds????

Last edited:
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/18/donald-trump-islam-speech-215150

Trump's Islam speech is being written by Stephen Miller 
indifferent.gif

Good lord that is going to be an absolute ****show

Last edited:
Now protecting the law is going out in a blaze of glory :rofl: Crazy times

if you read da Judge's ban opinion, it didn't site da statue whatsoever, so whenever that gets worked thru da Courts expect da stay to be reversed.

Have you actually read the opinion? Where are you parroting this from. Just curious.

plenty of articles buttresses my point.

here's one fron ya fav.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...awaii-judge-set-a-dangerous-precedent/519828/

and da full opinion is on CNN.

And how exactly does this article "buttress" your point?

You still didn't answer whether or not you've actually read the opinion, either. And surely you don't have legal training.

Funny how the "media is out to get them" narrative never applied for Hillary when her emails dominated the news cycle for months straight :lol:

are we being naive that Hillary Clinton made enemies in da media through out da 90's? :lol:

Are we being naive that trump has made enemies of the intelligence community and the media himself??? Are we being naive Trump has had self inflicted wounds????

Exactly :lol: :lol:

The man openly declared war on them shortly after taking office

Last edited:
In terms of writing an Islam speech that is supposed to help unite the muslim world, Trump's team couldn't have picked a worse speechwriter. Of all people they have Stephen Miller writing this thing. 

Hell even Bannon would probably be a better option

Last edited:
In terms of writing an Islam speech that is supposed to help unite the muslim world, Trump's team couldn't have picked a worse speechwriter. Of all people they have Stephen Miller writing this thing. 
Hell even Bannon would probably be a better option
Just remember b
"The best people"

When is this speech supposed to happen so I can grab some popcorn?
Not sure, I wasn't able to find a specific date/time upon first glance of googling. It will be during his Saudi Arabia trip.

I'm sure we'll learn more when his trip starts. Next week if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

Are we being naive that trump has made enemies of the intelligence community and the media himself???

no one is disputing that though :lol:

my point is da investigation takes da air out of da media speculation and off da front​ page.

IF Trump is clear, there will be nothing left to stop him.

no one is disputing that though
laugh.gif

my point is da investigation takes da air out of da media speculation and off da front​ page.

IF he is clear... What about the healthcare bill? Or the wall? Because it sure doesn't look like Mexico is planning on paying for that any time soon. Neither does congress. There's still his temperament, lack of intellect, ... too. Being cleared from an investigation isn't gonna change that.

Last edited:
Sheriff David Racoon everyone

Not surprising he only liked white women in his likes
laugh.gif
Very surprising 
laugh.gif
 I still can't really make sense of people like David Clarke who hold racist beliefs against their own race.

Disguise him in a Klan robe and hood and he'd fit right in with his "black lives matter is a terrorist hate group" views

Last edited:

Are we being naive that trump has made enemies of the intelligence community and the media himself???

No you've clearly been disptuting that with your narrative that the media is just out to give him because they have a bias against him. Your point has been to do nothing but undermine any info that comes out that shows your President hands are not just dirty by filthy

IF he is clear... What about the healthcare bill? Or the wall? Because it sure doesn't look like Mexico is planning on paying for that any time soon. Neither does congress. There's still his temperament, lack of intellect, ... too. Being cleared from an investigation isn't gonna change that.

all that is small potatoes, regular policy discussions.

da Senate is already working on their amendments, and as long as da Democrats are depowered legislatively, they'll have to continue to rely on da media to act as a assist.

umm, no.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

they both were directors, he was his predecessor.

judging by da fact none of ya heard of him & he spend his tenure under 2 terms of bush & 2 terms of Obama means he's gonna be absolutely fair.

Trump got better odds being handled by a fair arbiter then what was going on previously.

so we're gonna get a answer, da wolf crying and political spin on either side is over in that regard.... Democrats better hope he finds something, cuz this is da hail mary.
Comey was the deputy attorney general in 2004, making him Mueller's boss.

No you've clearly been disptuting that with your narrative that the media is just out to give him because they have a bias against him. Your point has been to do nothing but undermine any info that comes out that shows your President hands are not just dirty by filthy

well guess what? now it has to be proven under a fair arbiter.

Back
Top Bottom