***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Probably cuz he's a sexual predator and built the worst major news organization ever.

on what merit? they're​ da most successful cable news channel since their inception.

Ailes helmed da ship, Rupert Murdoch is da guy who owns da thing though.

Racism, culture of hiding sexism and sexual assault, lying on TV, Bill O'Reillys existence, promoting false narratives as facts, being a political device of the Republican party. Probably more stuff.

Fox news is absolute garbage. A lot of these news outlets are but Fox is its own special kind of ****.

doesn't take away from da critical success.

you can say da same thing about WSHH, sure its had problematic issues that impact beyond its website home, but you can never take away from its success & track record.

Michael Jackson, same thing,

Kobe, same thing,

Just cuz Fox wasn't ya cup of tea don't mean it wasn't slaughtering since 1997.

Here's the funny thing, Kobe was proven innocent from his crime, and you got Ninja still calling him a sexual predator, yet when Trump has been accused of (and being recorded on tape saying he grabbed *****) sexual harrassment, Ninja chalks to it up to boys being boys and "innocent until proven guilty"

Da irony

Last edited:
Ninja's analogies never work: hip hop, cars, sports [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Why does he keep doing it

I wasn't talking about critical success.

Both those guys beat their cases [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly (that guy ninja inaccurately predicted wouldn't be fired ) got fired for what they did [emoji]128064[/emoji]

SAD.

Fox News is trash.

Today might just be the most eventful news day yet under this regime :wow:

@TreyYingst: BREAKING: US-led coalition has bombed Assad regime convoy in Southern Syria

You'll never hear me wish a pos like Ailes peace in death, my condolences to the victims of his sexual assaults

Last edited:
Today might just be the most eventful news day yet under this regime :wow:

@TreyYingst: BREAKING: US-led coalition has bombed Assad regime convoy in Southern Syria

You'll never hear me wish a pos like Ailes peace in deathis, my condolences to the victims of his sexual assaults
:lol: Trump trying to bomb his way out of the accusations

Last edited:

Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly (that guy ninja inaccurately predicted wouldn't be fired ) got fired for what they did [emoji]128064[/emoji]

SAD.

Fox News is trash.
Wait, Ninja predicted O'Reilly wouldn't be fired and he was wrong? Well according to da Ninja logic that means everything he has posted since then has been relegated to da dustbin of irrelevance and he has zero authority to speak on any topic from now on.

Last edited:
doesn't take away from da critical success.

you can say da same thing about WSHH, sure its had problematic issues that impact beyond its website home, but you can never take away from its success & track record.

Michael Jackson, same thing,

Kobe, same thing,

Just cuz Fox wasn't ya cup of tea don't mean it wasn't slaughtering since 1997.

:rofl:
I rest my case

he wasn't rendered a innocent man, remember that, ol' girl was rich and wanted a remorseful response that Kobe obliged. let's not confuse that with being exonerated now. :lol:
First of all, innocent until proven guilty, and second, the girl admitted she had consensual sex with Kobe

Third, you really gonna deflect to Kobe just because Roger Ailes is getting slandered
Get real.
And I don't even cape for Kobe like that

SAD.

Fox News is trash.
Wait, Ninja predicted O'Reilly wouldn't be fired and he was wrong? Well according to da Ninja logic that means everything he has posted since then has been relegated to da dustbin of irrelevance

oh im sorry, is this da fox news thread or da politics thread? last time i checked that's​ where we are unless rico changes da name.

oh im sorry, is this da fox news thread or da politics thread? last time i checked that's​ where we are unless rico changes da name.
Last I checked u been wrong bout da O'Reilly firing b

Again, da dustbin is that way ---->

Da LIBBIES about to get exposed with Flynn B. LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES SETTING THEMSELVES UP FOR DA LLLLLLLLLLUNG B.

I rest my case

he wasn't rendered a innocent man, remember that, ol' girl was rich and wanted a remorseful response that Kobe obliged. let's not confuse that with being exonerated now. :lol:

So if someone wasn't rendered an innocent man that can still implicit them as possibly being guilty. So was that apology from Kobe in a way like a settlement [emoji]129300[/emoji] Pls I need an answer yes or no

Last edited:
Kobe having his case dismissed, and not being convinced in his sexual assault case..........................That doesn't mean he is innocent, he was not exonerated

Trump jumping at the first settlement the DOJ offered him in the face of a mountain of evidence of discrimination..............................That doesn't prove guilt b

Last edited:
Kobe having his case dismissed, and not being convinced..........................That doesn't mean he is innocent, he was not exonerated

Trump jumping at the first settlement the DOJ offered him in the face of a mountain of evidence..............................That doesn't prove guilt b

This is exactly where I was gonna go [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I rest my case

So if someone wasn't rendered an innocent man that can still implicit them as possibly being guilty. So was that apology from Kobe in a way like a settlement [emoji]129300[/emoji] Pls I need an answer yes or no

being let off da hook ≠ being exonerated of a crime.

its pretty simple.

Last edited:
If Trump legitimately wanted to fire Comey he should've done it as soon as possible after the inauguration.
He has the right to fire the director but nobody can deny the optics of firing the director right after that hearing is extremely bad optics. Look at the mess he's in now. He could've avoided all of this if he just acted rationally.
It's a really bad strategy that could have easily been avoided. Which was then made worse by contradictory statements from the WH and Trump himself explicitly admitting to Lester Holt he fired Comey because he thinks the Russia investigation has no legitimacy.

"The great negotiator", who prides himself on his marketing skills, did not show any resemblance of good PR strategy in this incident.

we're way past da point of bad optics, da media is out to get Trump, w/e he does will be cast in a negative light, so im pretty sure Trump factored that either way (as seen by da stories generated by da WaPo & NY times)

Trump hasn't had a public gaffe in a long time, all this media furvor is starting in da media.
Dude forgot, while touting himself, that he was talking to the Coast Guard during his commencement speech just yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom