***Official Political Discussion Thread***

roll.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/22/donald-trump-melania-slaps-hand-away/
Originally Posted by An Armada  

Is there still enough time for my other prediction 
nerd.gif

Whats the over under on Donald and Melanie getting a divorce during his presidency????

I'mma see it at 35%
nerd.gif
we inch closer I up the odds to 50/50

Damn just when I thought things might be looking up for Dems :lol: :smh:. Why is partisan gerrymandering more acceptable than racial gerrymandering? Both are used to set up an unfair advantage for whoever gets to draw the map

Melania's really been fed up of Trumps **** already just days into being together with him again :rofl:
What bugs me is that 3 of the justices thought racial gerrymandering was still ok though :smh:

They didn't. They said one district was clearly racially gerrymandered and it should be redrawn, they tried to say another was not because the one side made a BS argument about how it is not really racially motivated, and they bought it.
Yikes smh

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at Libbies thinking Da Don canceled because of low energy B. He cancelled because him, Barson, Bannon, Flynn and Da Goons are training in the Chamber of Time B. DA DON IS ABOUT TO GO SSJ345 B.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at Libbies thinking Da Don canceled because of low energy B. He cancelled because him, Barson, Bannon, Flynn and Da Goons are training in the Chamber of Time B. DA DON IS ABOUT TO GO SSJ345 B.

:rofl: :rofl:

Eh. you need to cut this out famb, it is becoming way too natural

a contradictory trump tweet for every single damn thing he does.
Is there a billboard near the White House?
Someone should advertise a contradictory trump tweet every time the Trump admin does something stupid
I can't recall ever seeing a billboard (other than an ad for a new exhibit at the Smithsonian) anywhere near the national mall. Closest you might get is to put something up in one of the bus stops. Or maybe drive around a car dragging a huge banner behind it.

a contradictory trump tweet for every single damn thing he does.
Is there a billboard near the White House?
Someone should advertise a contradictory trump tweet every time the Trump admin does something stupid
I can't recall ever seeing a billboard (other than an ad for a new exhibit at the Smithsonian) anywhere near the national mall. Closest you might get is to put something up in one of the bus stops. Or maybe drive around a car dragging a huge banner behind it.

There aren't any billboards but that hasn't stopped folks from getting creative recently :lol:

Back
Top Bottom