***Official Political Discussion Thread***

jesus...
his hair is :x

Trump statement on the Manchester suicide bombing. Expected worse, at least he paid his condolences.

"I will from now on call them losers."

Wow. Let's break this ******* down. This is how trump has described other individuals:

Rosie O'Donnell: "Rosie's a loser. A real loser." "Rosie is a mentally sick woman, a bully, a dummy and, above all, a loser."
George Will: "George will is a loser."
Sheena Monnin: "[Sheena Monnin] is a disgruntled loser."
People without giant egos: "Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
Glenfiddich (yes, the scotch): "Glenfiddich is a joke—should have chosen Andy Murray—U.S. Open & Olympic gold winner—as Top Scot instead of a total loser!"
Bill Maher: "He is a loser who will self-destruct."
Seth Meyers: "He's a total loser!"
John McCain: “I don’t like losers."
Chuck Todd: "[Sleepy eyes Chuck Todd] is a real loser!"
Karl Rove (but not Howard Stern): "Dope Frank Bruni said I called many people, including Karl Rove, losers-true! I never called my friend @HowardStern a loser- he’s a winner!"
Mort Zuckerman: "Little Mort Zuckerman is frantically looking. It is bleeding red ink - a total loser!"
Marco Rubio: "@FoxNews is devastated that lightweight Senator Marco Rubio got trounced tonight and is the big loser."
Jeb Bush: "@JebBush today said he didn't want to be the front-runner, he would rather be where he is now, 2%. That is the talk of a loser"
Ted Cruz: "Cruz is a nasty guy, not one Senate endorsement and, despite talk, gets nothing done. Loser!"
Mark Cuban: "Golf match? I've won 18 Club Championships including this weekend. @mcuban swings like a little girl with no power or talent. Mark's a loser."

Terrorists who kill dozens of innocent children: "Evil losers in life."

But don't worry, these are not the worst losers.

Billionaire Alan Sugar: "Dopey Sugar @Lord_Sugar—you are the worst kind of loser—a total fool."

[spoiler title="A total fool"]
rs-donald-trump-8de56b71-0efe-48f9-9d42-1b7b2de38a3d.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
"Evil losers"

FFS
At this point the bar is so low that I'm just glad he paid his condolences and didn't try to slide talking about himself or his electoral victory in there.

In terms of statements about terror attacks, this is probably the best we'll get. As for the losers remark, it wouldn't be a Trump statement if he didn't manage to put something disrespectful in there. Considering the long list of regular people he has insulted as losers, ...

It is what it is. 

Last edited:
"I will from now on call them losers."

Wow. Let's break this ******* down. This is how trump has described other individuals:

Rosie O'Donnell: "Rosie's a loser. A real loser." "Rosie is a mentally sick woman, a bully, a dummy and, above all, a loser."
George Will: "George will is a loser."
Sheena Monnin: "[Sheena Monnin] is a disgruntled loser."
People without giant egos: "Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
Glenfiddich (yes, the scotch): "Glenfiddich is a joke—should have chosen Andy Murray—U.S. Open & Olympic gold winner—as Top Scot instead of a total loser!"
Bill Maher: "He is a loser who will self-destruct."
Seth Meyers: "He's a total loser!"
John McCain: “I don’t like losers."
Chuck Todd: "[Sleepy eyes Chuck Todd] is a real loser!"
Karl Rove (but not Howard Stern): "Dope Frank Bruni said I called many people, including Karl Rove, losers-true! I never called my friend @HowardStern a loser- he’s a winner!"
Mort Zuckerman: "Little Mort Zuckerman is frantically looking. It is bleeding red ink - a total loser!"
Marco Rubio: "@FoxNews is devastated that lightweight Senator Marco Rubio got trounced tonight and is the big loser."
Jeb Bush: "@JebBush today said he didn't want to be the front-runner, he would rather be where he is now, 2%. That is the talk of a loser"
Ted Cruz: "Cruz is a nasty guy, not one Senate endorsement and, despite talk, gets nothing done. Loser!"
Mark Cuban: "Golf match? I've won 18 Club Championships including this weekend. @mcuban swings like a little girl with no power or talent. Mark's a loser."

Terrorists who kill dozens of innocent children: "Evil losers in life."

But don't worry, these are not the worst losers.

Billionaire Alan Sugar: "Dopey Sugar @Lord_Sugar—you are the worst kind of loser—a total fool."

[spoiler title="A total fool"]
rs-donald-trump-8de56b71-0efe-48f9-9d42-1b7b2de38a3d.jpg
[/spoiler]

Whywesteppin you know Da Don is efficient with his words B. Da same words have immeasurable meanings B. Trying to fully comprehend Da Don is harder than translating Da Dead Sea Scrolls without a steady diet of COAL B. IMPOSSIBLE. Da Don's Twitter fingers are truly deadlier than trigger fingers. Da Don just posted Twitter's equivalent of Da Gettysburg Address and Da LIBBIES DON'T HAVE A Clue about EARNING POKEMON B. "I choose you Donachu" Donachu uses lie. LIE WAS VERY EFFECTIVE B.

Last edited:
Whywesteppin you know Da Don is efficient with his words B. Da same words have immeasurable meanings B. Trying to fully comprehend Da Don is harder than translating Da Dead Sea Scrolls without a steady diet of COAL B. IMPOSSIBLE. Da Don's Twitter fingers are truly deadlier than trigger fingers. Da Don just posted Twitter's equivalent of Da Gettysburg Address and Da LIBBIES DON'T HAVE A Clue about EARNING POKEMON B. "I choose you Donachu" Donachu uses lie. LIE WAS VERY EFFECTIVE B.

You are so wise. Not as wise as (((trump))), but still wise. Da truf is dat da don is efficient just like da coal is efficient. When you're in da multidimensional interwebs, one word is all he needs B.

You are so wise. Not as wise as (((trump))), but still wise. Da truf is dat da don is efficient just like da coal is efficient. When you're in da multidimensional interwebs, one word is all he needs B.

ONE WORD can change your life B. EXCELLENT POST AS USUAL. :smokin

ONE WORD can change your life B. EXCELLENT POST AS USUAL. :smokin
:pimp:

Dat word is normally VROOM VROOM or COAL but yesterday, in light of tragedy, trump busted out his big boy word, LOSER. He can be intellectual when he needs to be, and he can be VROOM VROOM COAL when he needs to be. But one thing he is always and forever: DAPPER.

Da libbies don't have a clue B.

Last edited:
:pimp:

Dat word is normally VROOM VROOM or COAL but yesterday, in light of tragedy, trump busted out his big boy word, LOSER. He can be intellectual when he needs to be, and he can be VROOM VROOM COAL when he needs to be. But one thing he is always and forever: DAPPER.

Da libbies don't have a clue B.

Da Versatility of Da Don's linguistic skills is AMAZING B. Most times you don't need anything other than VROOM, VROOM, OR Coal or DAPPER. Da Don's ability to know what to say when to say it is astounding.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...s/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

Last edited:
I don't see how trumpanzees can still be supporting trump even when it's gotten this ridiculous [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I gotta get out of America once I get my A&P

Back
Top Bottom