***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Even the idiots that voted for Trump are gonna be sentences to a lifetime of poverty and despair, I can't laugh at something like that.

Good for them. They're out here wishing death/lynchings on black representatives, promoting hate crimes against all minorities, supporting travel bans, etc., so who cares if people wish poverty upon them? May they and their inbred descendants rot for eternity. I want people who think like them to go extinct

Last edited:
The idiots who voted for Trump deserve what's coming their way. In this day and age where information is readily available if you choose to seek it, they chose to be willfully ignorant and shoot themselves in the foot.

Their children who didn't have a say in the matter I'm empathetic for because there's hope for them they they distance themselves from their parents *** backwards views.

The Washington Post has joined Reddit. 
laugh.gif

https://www.reddit.com/user/washingtonpost

Even the idiots that voted for Trump are gonna be sentences to a lifetime of poverty and despair, I can't laugh at something like that.

Good for them. They're out here wishing death/lynchings on black representatives, promoting hate crimes against all minorities, supporting travel bans, etc., so who cares if people wish poverty upon them? May they and their inbred descendants rot for eternity. I want people who think like them to go extinct

I hope Flynn understands there is no scenario where he doesn't catch an L, his best bet is cooperating and taking everyone and anyone down with him to lessen his blow, start with the Carrot Bigot....bruhs the day I see that POS in cuffs will be the day I will pass out of joy....legit never thought I'd feel this type of hate towards someone, wish death upon that idiot and for his soul to rot.

Last edited:
Flynn might as well listen to DMX and start runnin down the list of names, "There was Trump, Sessions, Bannon I reckon, Pence and Putin, Tillerson is no exception."

With Comey in the background crooning like Sisqo :pimp:

sisqo-walk-o.gif

"Oh I know I know it's so hard to be. On the straight and narrow in this presidency. Heard Donny callin me names, after he cut me loose. He asked me to let the Flynn thing slide, he can't deny, I got proof YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA!!"

Last edited:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/opinion/mitch-landrieu-new-orleans-mayor-speech.html

Rusty (or others), any thoughts on Landrieu? I couldn't find much about his political history but damn, his speech sounded like JFK, and not just because of the accent. First speech in a while from someone other than Obama that sounded presidential.

I know nothing about the man's politics, but that was an amazing speech.

Louisiana might be the most white supremacist state in the Union, so it is amazing to hear a politician from that state deliver an address like that.

To bad the state is so damb racist he ceiling is probably major.

what little i could find about him mentioned rumors of a 2020 presidential run, but that would be a tough sell if he can't establish more of a track record in the next couple years.

Last edited:
what little i could find about him mentioned rumors of a 2020 presidential run, but that would be a tough sell if he can't establish more of a track record in the next couple years.

2020 would be the perfect time for him to run. It won't be a senator and governor show like it usually is.

Besides the non politicians running, politicians with nontraditional backgrounds will have a chance: majors, politicians out of office, and Congressmen

Tired of Da Echo Chamber Kale Gang B. Rookies trying to tear us apart B when we should be coming together under Da Don's leadership. Barson and Steven Harvey have vouched for Da Don countless times. What do DA LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES want b?

Back
Top Bottom