***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's some good foreshadowing there

Hannity went on "vacation" :rofl:

I'm sure this has nothing to do with his advertisers starting to bail on him :lol:

It would be glorious if dude got the boot too,never expected Fox to be in shambles during the tiny hands era though :rofl:

They're even taking L's to MSNBC now it'll terms of ratings :lol:

Last edited:
Tiny hands constant demonizing and undermining of the 4th estate will probably have the effect of his cultists co-signing the hell out of Gianforte for attacking that "lib" reporter no matter how different their reactions would be had it been a democrat/POC :lol: :smh:

I fully expect dude to win

In more light hearted news...

@resnikoff:
Reaction shot of NATO member state leaders while Trump gives a speech about their "chronic underpayments." https://t.co/k8W4eC2bRD

:rofl: :rofl:

I read 70% of voters have already voted. Trump won that state bigly, won't be surprised if he wins.

Wow, and it took two months to come out. I'm sure most others buried. This is life for people in that region, doesn't matter who started what. You bury your entire lineage you understand the where the effects of radicalism comes from. It's a cycle​ I don't see an end to though, you hurt my side, I hurt yours etc etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom