***Official Political Discussion Thread***

For the record, I don't mind paying higher energy bill if the source is clean and won't end up costing me and my children to die sooner due to lung cancer...

That's just me tho...

Ay b you wasting your time with that long term thinking about what's better for the future generations when you can make more bank now in the short term my guy.

Check yo priorities son and let's get this coal and oil money[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
word on the street is that Melania has been covfefe with head of security of Tiffany's at trump tower for years.

word on the street is that Melania has been covfefe with head of security of Tiffany's at trump tower for years.

Hahahahahhahaha COULD YA IMAGINE THERE IS A TAPE OF THE FIRST LADY GETTING HER BACK BLOWN OUT!? Is the head of security black!? I sure as hell hope he is...that man will be an instant LEGEND.

So let me get this straight:

1. Comey investigates ties to Russia

2. Trump asks Comey to back down

3. Comey doesn't, gets fired

4. Trump now wants to prevent him from testifying for the things he was investigating

Did I get this right?

So let me get this straight:

1. Comey investigates ties to Russia
2. Trump asks Comey to back down
3. Comey doesn't, gets fired
4. Trump now wants to prevent him from testifying for the things he was investigating

Did I get this right?

I'm ready to declare Trump our king and supreme leader, are you? Because if dude does this, we are no longer living in a democracy.

Hahahahahhahaha COULD YA IMAGINE THERE IS A TAPE OF THE FIRST LADY GETTING HER BACK BLOWN OUT!? Is the head of security black!? I sure as hell hope he is...that man will be an instant LEGEND.
not black but I would guess he doesn't have small hands:

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't been this politically aware till the last 8 months :rofl:

This explains why...

I wish Melania herself would cheat on Don with a black man...she would obliterate his ego....dude would probably off himself then....DO IT MELANIA! You can save us all still!

I wish Melania herself would cheat on Don with a black man...she would obliterate his ego....dude would probably off himself then....DO IT MELANIA! You can save us all still!

Full Donald..

Sterling

Ay b you wasting your time with that long term thinking about what's better for the future generations when you can make more bank now in the short term my guy.

Check yo priorities son and let's get this coal and oil money[emoji]128526[/emoji]

My ancestors worked in the coal industry and ended up forcing their children to get proper educations so that they wouldn't have to deal with the pain that comes with it.

If I could go back 100-150 years I'd slap the @#$@ out of them for instilling the wrong values in their descendants. Could've been thriving as an inbred coal miner in Kentucky right now instead of being an accountant in California :smh:

Seriously though, my ancestors in the early 1900s knew that coal usage would decline over time. It's astounding that people in @#$@$@
2017 can't understand this concept.

Thousands of generations of humans have adapted and moved forward since the beginning of the species' history, yet these inbred American hicks want to go back to life in the early Industrial Revolution :rofl: :smh:

Why don't these unwashed incest born idiots pull themselves up by the bootstraps and learn relevant skills instead of begging for 4th world jobs?

Last edited:
My ancestors worked in the coal industry and ended up forcing their children to get proper educations so that they wouldn't have to deal with the pain that comes with it.

If I could go back 100-150 years I'd slap the @#$@ out of them for instilling the wrong values in their descendants. Could've been thriving as an inbred coal miner in Kentucky right now instead of being an accountant in California
mean.gif

Seriously though, my ancestors in the early 1900s knew that coal usage would decline over time. It's astounding that people in @#$@$@
2017 can't understand this concept.

Thousands of generations of humans have adapted and moved forward since the beginning of the species' history, yet these inbred American hicks want to go back to life in the early Industrial Revolution
roll.gif
mean.gif

Why don't these unwashed incest born idiots pull themselves up by the bootstraps and learn relevant skills instead of begging for 4th world jobs?
ancestors were prophets

Quite honestly, it would be more ironic if Melania was getting it from a Mexican seeing as they're all "rapists" and "drug lords". Someone get El Chapo a tunnel asap

ancestors were prophets

:lol: let me clarify:

I know that coal usage obviously went up in the 30s-2000s, so they weren't right in that regard, but they correctly assumed that with increased usage of other sources of energy (which was happening even back then) and the increased health risks of working in that field, coal usage would eventually decline. They were just off by many years :lol:

Like I said, if they hadn't made that assumption, I might have been living and working in some inbred invested hick town right now instead of being a service based professional in California. Either that, or I'd be on my 20th year of community college like other coal enthusiasts

Last edited:
laugh.gif
let me clarify:

I know that coal usage obviously went up in the 30s-2000s, so they weren't right in that regard, but they correctly assumed that with increased usage of other sources of energy (which was happening even back then) and the increased health risks of working in that field, coal usage would eventually decline. They were just off by many years
laugh.gif

Like I said, if they hadn't made that assumption, I might have been living and working in some inbred invested hick town right now instead of being a service based professional in California. Either that, or I'd be on my 20th year of community college like other coal enthusiasts
prophets b prophets 
happy.gif

The price of energy in europe is due to multiple factors

1. Some european nations like denmark tax basic electricity prices more heavily.

Taxes and levies explain high prices in some European countries. EU countries taxed residential electricity rates at an average of 31% in 2013, up from an average of 23% in 2006. These values vary greatly by country, with tax ratess in 2013 as low as 5% in the United Kingdom (UK) and up to 57% in Denmark.

2. Natural Gas is cheaper and more abundant in the US.

Although about 18% of 2012 EU generation came from natural gas, most EU countries consume more natural gas than they produce and thus rely on pipeline or liquefied natural gas (LNG) imports. From 2006 to 2013, prices for natural gas at the main trading hubs in the UK and Germany increased by more than a third, while prices at the U.S. benchmark Henry Hub decreased by 45%.

3. Germany uses taxs on electricity taxes to subsidize renewable, and removal/decomission of nuclear and coal plants.

Germany committed to reducing the number of operating nuclear plants in the country and introduced policy incentives to reduce electricity generation from coal. Replacing these existing facilities and their fuels with new generation sources has also increased their electricity cost.

dumbasses :lol:

btw, Germany is actually expanding their coal consumption to offset da nuclear plant shutdowns.

Back
Top Bottom