***Official Political Discussion Thread***

SOME ANGRY LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE CRYING on thehill.com
1. He said he wouldn’t bomb Syria. You bought it. Then he bombed Syria.

2. He said he'd build a wall along the border with Mexico. You bought it. Now his secretary of homeland security says "It’s unlikely that we will build a wall."

3. He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. Then he brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses.

4. He said he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “wonderful.” You bought it. Then he didn’t.

5. He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. Then he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.

6. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually. You bought it. He hasn’t, and says he never will.

7. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest. You bought it. He remains heavily involved in his businesses, makes money off of foreign dignitaries staying at his Washington hotel, gets China to give the Trump brand trademark and copyright rights, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

8. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said. You bought it. Then he put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

9. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people. You bought it. Then he put Betsy DeVos, opponent of public education, in charge of education; Jeff Sessions, opponent of the Voting Rights Act, in charge of voting rights; Ben Carson, opponent of the Fair Housing Act, in charge of fair housing; Scott Pruitt, climate change denier, in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency; and Russian quisling Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.

10. He said he’d faithfully execute the law. You bought it.

Then he said his predecessor, Barack Obama, spied on him, without any evidence of Obama ever doing so, in order to divert attention from the FBI's investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives to win the election.

11. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did. You bought it. Then he promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

12. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. He has by now spent more taxpayer money on vacations than Obama did in the first 3 years of his presidency.

13. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy. You bought it. Now he gets his information from Fox News, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.

Feeling stupid yet, Bubba?

You should.
Fast forward a few seconds...

Done. So easy to prove these libbies wrong, god bless da Don 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bill Maher apologized Saturday for using a racial slur to describe himself as a house slave during a live segment for his HBO talk show.

Maher’s comment during his discussion with Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Nebraska, was quickly and broadly criticized after it aired on the comedian’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” show Friday night.

HBO said the remark was “completely inexcusable and tasteless” and the segment would not be re-aired.

“Friday nights are always my worst night of sleep because I’m up reflecting on the things I should or shouldn’t have said on my live show,” Maher said in a statement Saturday. “Last night was a particularly long night as I regret the word I used in the banter of a live moment. The word was offensive and I regret saying it and am very sorry.”

During Maher’s discussion with Sasse, the senator joked that he would like to have Maher visit Nebraska and work in the fields. The comedian responded by using a slur in a joke that he was a house slave.

The comedian immediately waved off audience groans. “It’s a joke,” he said on the show.

Activists including the Rev. Al Sharpton quickly criticized Maher, and it remained a top-ranked topic on Twitter on Saturday.

“Just because Bill Maher is a liberal and our friend, you don’t give him a pass,” Sharpton said on his radio show Saturday. “It’s wrong and we’re calling him out on it. You cannot allow folk to act like there’s anything funny in that context about using that word.”

Sasse wrote on Twitter on Saturday morning that he wished he’d challenged Maher for his use of the slur immediately.

“I’m a 1st Amendment absolutist. Comedians get latitude to cross hard lines,” Sasse wrote in a series of posts. “But free speech comes with a responsibility to speak up when folks use that word. Me just cringing last night wasn’t good enough. Here’s what I wish I’d been quick enough to say in the moment: ‘Hold up, why would you think it’s OK to use that word?’”

___

AP Television Writer Frazier Moore and Associated Press writer Colleen Long contributed to this report.

Some Trump ether from a comments section on thehill.com
9. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people. You bought it. Then he put Betsy DeVos, opponent of public education, in charge of education; Jeff Sessions, opponent of the Voting Rights Act, in charge of voting rights; Ben Carson, opponent of the Fair Housing Act, in charge of fair housing; Scott Pruitt, climate change denier, in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency; and Russian quisling Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.
Don't forgot him putting Rick Perry, a man who wanted to abolish the DOE, in charge of the DOE, and who revealed during his confirmation hearing that he actually did not know the full scope of the DOE's duties.

Some Trump ether from a comments section on thehill.com
1. He said he wouldn’t bomb Syria. You bought it. Then he bombed Syria.

2. He said he'd build a wall along the border with Mexico. You bought it. Now his secretary of homeland security says "It’s unlikely that we will build a wall."

3. He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. Then he brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses.

4. He said he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “wonderful.” You bought it. Then he didn’t.

5. He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. Then he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.

6. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually. You bought it. He hasn’t, and says he never will.

7. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest. You bought it. He remains heavily involved in his businesses, makes money off of foreign dignitaries staying at his Washington hotel, gets China to give the Trump brand trademark and copyright rights, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

8. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said. You bought it. Then he put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

10. He said he’d faithfully execute the law. You bought it.

Then he said his predecessor, Barack Obama, spied on him, without any evidence of Obama ever doing so, in order to divert attention from the FBI's investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives to win the election.

11. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did. You bought it. Then he promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

12. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. He has by now spent more taxpayer money on vacations than Obama did in the first 3 years of his presidency.

13. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy. You bought it. Now he gets his information from Fox News, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.

Feeling stupid yet, Bubba?

You should.
He's made a career out of bullying and using his power to profit. To think he would suddenly change is absurd.

BBC Breaking News @BBCBreaking
·
1h

Reports a van has hit pedestrians on London Bridge in central London, with armed police understood to be at scene

·
17m

Replying to @BBCBreaking
Police searching for three suspects who may be armed after #LondonBridge incident, BBC understands (link: http://bbc.in/2qLNUNg) bbc.in/2qLNUNg

·
3m

Replying to @BBCBreaking
Police now reporting to incident in #Vauxhall, as well as earlier incidents in #LondonBridge and #BoroughMarket (link: http://bbc.in/2qMeZ2M) bbc.in/2qMeZ2M

Jesus :smh:

Last edited:
like mother ******* clockwork. retweets drudge and then uses the terror attack to argue for his travel ban. damn do i hate this *****. ninja, Rico, Kaepernick, and anyone else responsible: thank you!

:smh:

Da LIBBIE Soros plants in here are out in full effect I see B. HERE ARE MY TOP 10 REASONS DA DON IS DOING AN AWESOME JOB.

1. DA COAL is Poppin
2. DA Rust Belt is Coal Central
3. Barson and DeVos Bae making ELITE level moves at HUD and Da Department of Education, respectively.

4. REAL AMERICANS are making a comeback B.

5. Libbies are CRYING.

6. Almost saved Da 6 months of salary B.

7. ROOKIES trying to stop Da Coal Train but Da DON playing Interplanetary BINGO Bango and Da LIBBIES are shook.

8. Da COAL BROTHERS CLEARLY outnumber Da Kale Gang on NT.

9. I'm about to EARN Da Black Lung in Da next 6 months.

10. With Da Savings from Da REAL AMERICAN Health Care Act, I can finally afford Da HEMI EMBELM B.

like mother ******* clockwork. retweets drudge and then uses the terror attack to argue for his travel ban. damn do i hate this *****. ninja, Rico, Kaepernick, and anyone else responsible: thank you!

mean.gif
Meanwhile this moron is silent every time a domestic terrorist unleashes an attack. It's like his supporters don't know connect the dots. 

Just caught up on the news. 3 attacks :smh:
RIP to the fatalities.

Turkish thugs beating up protesters in broad daylight? No problem, silence.
Right-wing terrorists? Who cares, silence.
Police brutality? Doesn't exist, blue lives matter.
Terrorist attack abroad? The most important thing to do first is of course stating the need for an unconstitutional travel ban, since paying respect to the dead is for losers.

Last edited:
Terrorist attack abroad? The most important thing to do first is of course stating the need for an unconstitutional travel ban, since paying respect to the dead is for losers.
mean.gif
​ makes me nauseous, this man is a direct reflection of all filth in this country.

annd I just realized he used the word ban...right before they take this to the Supreme Court...Im sure his legal counsel will be estatic about that

annd I just realized he used the word ban...right before they take this to the Supreme Court...Im sure his legal counsel will be estatic about that
I can't see any judge at the SCOTUS in favor of the "Travel Ban".... all eyes on Gorsuch

Back
Top Bottom