***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This man is getting in too deep :lol: :lol:
I bet he could even blend in on r/the_donald without mods flagging him for dissent. :lol:
he's in so deep he may soon forget that he was actually a liberal.

gonna have to go in inception style to remind him.

tumblr_msi6tikBEr1sh5a7io1_1280.jpg

he's in so deep he may soon forget that he was actually a liberal.

gonna have to go in inception style to remind him.

tumblr_msi6tikBEr1sh5a7io1_1280.jpg

I was NEVER A LIBBIE B. When Da Honker Burger closed down my friends and FAMILY from Bluffington had to struggle off of my Sister Judy's beatnik plays to get BY B. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO VOTE FOR DAPPER DON 6 TIMES B.

Da Don about to drop 60 points on Da Libbies like MJ in his prime. Da LIBBIES GOING TO BE CRYING TOMORROW.

Sometimes I dream
That he is me
You’ve got to see that’s how I dream to be
I dream I move, I dream I groove
Like Don
If I could Be Like Don
Like Don
Oh, if I could Be Like Don
Be Like Don, Be Like Don
Again I try
Just need to fly
For just one day if I could
Be that way
I dream I move
I dream I groove
Like Don
If I could Be Like Don
I wanna be, I wanna be
Like Don

what i wouldn't give to be Ivanka, spread eagle with da dapper don over me, dominating me like da helpless romantic that i am. :evil:

he could play that 3.75 mm D on me all night. we going into overtime and I'm not calling any time outs.

da only foul is gonna be how nasty we get.

he's gonna gently rub some hot coals all over my body and I'm gonna exclaim "and 1" over and over.

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

Da Don about to drop 60 points on Da Libbies like MJ in his prime. Da LIBBIES GOING TO BE CRYING TOMORROW.

Sometimes I dream
That he is me
Like Don
If I could Be Like Don
Like Don
Be Like Don, Be Like Don
Again I try
Just need to fly
Be that way
I dream I move
I dream I groove
Like Don
If I could Be Like Don
I wanna be, I wanna be
Like Don

what i wouldn't give to be Ivanka, spread eagle with da dapper don over me, dominating me like da helpless romantic that i am. :evil:

he could play that 3.75 mm D on me all night. we going into overtime and I'm not calling any time outs.

he's gonna gently rub some hot coals all over my body and I'm gonna exclaim "and 1" over and over.

Sometimes I dream
That he is me
Like Don
If I could Be Like Don
Like Don
Be Like Don, Be Like Don
Again I try
Just need to fly
Be that way
I dream I move
I dream I groove
Like Don
If I could Be Like Don
I wanna be, I wanna be
Like Don
what i wouldn't give to be Ivanka, spread eagle with da dapper don over me, dominating me like da helpless romantic that i am.
devil.gif

Ignore these elitist libby loos that think they're better than us TRUE, RED BLOODED, 'Mericans! Da real 'Mericans with our COAL TRAAAAIIIINNNN applaud your true patriot takes on da Dapper Donny and his EXCELLENT family relations!
nthat.gif
Bravo, sir! Bravo, comrade!

Ima pray for y'all. I ain't even devout like that, dont even pray for my damn self, but ima pray for y'all. Gone too deep smh

Ignore these elitist libby loos that think they're better than us TRUE, RED BLOODED, 'Mericans! Da real 'Mericans with our COAL TRAAAAIIIINNNN applaud your true patriot takes on da Dapper Donny and his EXCELLENT family relations! :nthat: Bravo, sir! Bravo, comrade!

TOOK Da words out of my mouth B. REAL AMERICANS SHOW DA ADMIRATION FOR DA DON IN DIFFERENT WAYS B. Rookie Rusty and Da Kale Gang trying to silence us Fam. We gotta stay strong. BARSON 2020.

Last edited:
Ignore these elitist libby loos that think they're better than us TRUE, RED BLOODED, 'Mericans! Da real 'Mericans with our COAL TRAAAAIIIINNNN applaud your true patriot takes on da Dapper Donny and his EXCELLENT family relations! :nthat: Bravo, sir! Bravo, comrade!

Thank you.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

These libbies don't have the mental capacity to understand true love.

They keep telling us there are now 52 different genders, that we came from monkeys, that da hemi is going to make da dinosaurs go extinct.

Well NO SIREE BOB! I am not in love with a gender neutral ape. I am in love with 300 pounds of borderline obese 100% dapper don. And I will not be shamed by these safe space intolerant snowflakes!

Da Honker Burger was da last straw! We have had it and we're going to stop paying for everyone's health care and food stamps. No more. Da economic anxiety is KILLING me. I NEED to go vote for da don again, right now.

Da libbies don't even have a clue B.

Last edited:
Thank you.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

These libbies don't have the mental capacity to understand true love.

They keep telling us there are now 52 different genders, that we came from monkeys, that da hemi is going to make da dinosaurs go extinct.

Well NO SIREE BOB! I am not in love with a gender neutral ape. I am in love with 300 pounds of borderline obese 100% dapper don. And I will not be shamed by these safe space intolerant snowflakes!

Da Honker Burger was da last straw! We have had it and we're going to stop paying for everyone's health care and food stamps. No more. Da economic anxiety is KILLING me. I NEED to go vote for da don again, right now.

Da libbies don't even have a clue B.

EXCELLENT ANALYSIS comrade. When Da Honker Burger left B nothing was Da same. Not until Da Coal came back. Before and after pics since Da COAL TRAIN CAME BACK. We all eating b. LOOK AT DOUG'S transformation B. He's on Da DAPPER Don Weight Plan B.

Watching this District 6 debate and Karen Handle is way in over her head she night ready for the bright lights I have more confidence Ossoff got the runoff.

Just saw this quote

Alex Seitz-Wald [emoji]10004[/emoji] @aseitzwald
Woops: Karen Handel just said, "I do not support a livable wage."

Responding to min wage Q after Ossof said it should be raised to livable.
5:53 PM - 6 Jun 2017

"this is an example of the fundamental difference between and a liberal and a conervative"

mindblown.png

Last edited:
If Jeff Sessions resigns, it's low-key lit. The fact he even considered that an option is telling by itself.
You have to wonder what the endgame is. Bannon and friends had very lofty goals coming in and they have both the House and the Senate. But, up until now, they've accomplished almost nothing. They've been little to no consensus with Republicans and they've galvanized opposition among all Democrats and even some Republicans.

Their appointees are dropping like flies and doubts over Russia infiltration, basic competence, mental health, and human decency are growing with each passing day. If trump's presidency was being traded on the stock market, it would be crashing hard.

And it's only June.

There's no sign that the trajectory will change anytime soon. Even if something drastic occurs (war, terrorist attack, etc.) it's not at all clear that it would help trump's popularity in any way. If anything, his opposition would grow even stronger because his incapacity for being magnanimous or graceful is exposed whenever the heat is on (unlike even George Bush, who became more popular in such moments).

On top of this, pretty much all the major institutions of this country (intelligence agencies, free press, the judiciary, even major corporations) are ready to turn on trump, if they haven't already. His only lifelines remaining are Russia (who we all know will turn on him on a whim whenever they're done with him) and da deplorables (who are fairly powerless and marginalized already).

Anyway, pass me the popcorn.

Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip [emoji]128167[/emoji][emoji]128167[/emoji][emoji]128167[/emoji][emoji]128167[/emoji][emoji]128167[/emoji][emoji]128167[/emoji][emoji]128167[/emoji][emoji]128167[/emoji]

I was NEVER A LIBBIE B. When Da Honker Burger closed down my friends and FAMILY from Bluffington had to struggle off of my Sister Judy's beatnik plays to get BY B. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO VOTE FOR DAPPER DON 6 TIMES B.

Y'all Mayor was da OG orange guy with a dapper hairdo B

mayorinteruptsdougfantasy.jpg

Last edited:
Da rookie rustie don't kno dat da hood loves Dapper Don
Fake news and da latte sippin liberals are relegated to da dust bin b
I just copped me da hemi, da Paris citizens can kick rocks b
My lanepower is so great B, da coal smells like da espresso coffee every morning b 8)

Back
Top Bottom