***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You seeing da true Americans standing up to these nasty libby's in DC? Every red, white, and blue blooded COMRADE should applaud these men for confirming without da shadow of a doubt that Dapper Don Juan never, NEVER, betrayed the trust of his people, da COOOAAAAALLLL train Americans
pimp.gif
[emoji]128132[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]
I done ****** up tho and just bought a fuel efficient German car bros. Da passing power ain't da Hemi! Wat do bros?? How do I redeem myself for Comrade Presidente Drumpf?!
Buying a German car 
mean.gif
 Disgusting.

Those Germans didn't earn da black lung b. Where is the blood, sweat, coal smoke and lung problems in the manufacturing of these libbiecars?

Riding around in such filth when you could be enjoying the glorious taste of coal 
mean.gif

This is what real passing lane power looks like

You seeing da true Americans standing up to these nasty libby's in DC? Every red, white, and blue blooded COMRADE should applaud these men for confirming without da shadow of a doubt that Dapper Don Juan never, NEVER, betrayed the trust of his people, da COOOAAAAALLLL train Americans :pimp: [emoji]128132[/emoji][emoji]128097[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]
I done ****** up tho and just bought a fuel efficient German car bros. Da passing power ain't da Hemi! Wat do bros?? How do I redeem myself for Comrade Presidente Drumpf?!

Comrade Noskey, living up to Da Don's standard is almost impossible. Comrade whywesteppin already conveyed this point B. Da only way to redeem yourself is to EARN Da Black Lung within 6 months B. Da only way B.

You're right, comrades! Like true allies, you have my best interests at heart and have helped me see the error in my disgusting, Rookie, liberal mistake. I should have heeded da Don's words about da Germans and their very bad business practices. We gotta take our economy back! Buy da Mexican southern American built Hemi! I'm going to drive my disgusting Golf into Rookie Land for Rusty and his kale gang libbies to limp biscuit the car and go get me da COAL Hemi*!

*once I save da 6 months of salary and ensure my chain down payment is made and establish a MSRP resale value for all da shoes and make sure Ben Barson 2020 doesn't take my refrigerator box home away. Then da Hemi will be mine*

*once I get da coal job and da certified pre-owned goes on clearance and da police have free reign to stop and frisk anyone to keep me safe

Buying a German car 
mean.gif
 Disgusting.

Those Germans didn't earn da black lung b. Where is the blood, sweat, coal smoke and lung problems in the manufacturing of these libbiecars?

Riding around in such filth when you could be enjoying the glorious taste of coal 
mean.gif

This is what real passing lane power looks like
burn baby burn 

You're right, comrades! Like true allies, you have my best interests at heart and have helped me see the error in my disgusting, Rookie, liberal mistake. I should have heeded da Don's words about da Germans and their very bad business practices. We gotta take our economy back! Buy da Mexican southern American built Hemi! I'm going to drive my disgusting Golf into Rookie Land for Rusty and his kale gang libbies to limp biscuit the car and go get me da COAL Hemi*!

*once I save da 6 months of salary and ensure my chain down payment is made and establish a MSRP resale value for all da shoes and make sure Ben Barson 2020 doesn't take my refrigerator box home away. Then da Hemi will be mine*

*once I get da coal job and da certified pre-owned goes on clearance and da police have free reign to stop and frisk anyone to keep me safe

AMAZING POST AS USUAL.

What's the purpose of these hearings if they refuse to provide any information? 
mean.gif

I don't even know what to expect when Comey speaks.

Last edited:
Comey's testimony is prob gonna be better than the NBA finals. My body is ready.

I don't want to hear "classified" come out of Comey's mouth. I need him snitching on everyone and everything. It aint eem gotta be relevant to the discussion.

"Yes we have made contact with aliens, Area 51 is actually an embassy."

"Yes Bush DID knock down the towers."

"Whuzzat? Elvis? Of course he's alive. Guy absolutely KILLS at Karaoke night."

"Jews are rats." - Hitler, 1940

"Tutsis are cockroaches." - Hutu, Rwanda, 1994

"Democrats aren't people." - Eric Trump, US, 2017

— Mikel Jollett (@Mikel_Jollett)

June 7, 2017

Most right-wing people talk exactly like Eric trump. In that way, he's more representative of typical Republicans than don.

They're the rejected prom date of life.

I don't want to hear "classified" come out of Comey's mouth. I need him snitching on everyone and everything. It aint eem gotta be relevant to the discussion.

"Yes we have made contact with aliens, Area 51 is actually an embassy."
"Yes Bush DID knock down the towers."
"Whuzzat? Elvis? Of course he's alive. Guy absolutely KILLS at Karaoke night."
"Tupac is sitting right here behind me!"

"Jews are rats." - Hitler, 1940

"Tutsis are cockroaches." - Hutu, Rwanda, 1994

"Democrats aren't people." - Eric Trump, US, 2017

— Mikel Jollett (@Mikel_Jollett)

June 7, 2017
I swear I thought of the Rwanda comparison instantly when I heard the Trumplings comment :lol:

Still some dangerous and inflammatory language from that POS

Back
Top Bottom