***Official Political Discussion Thread***

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 @ EVERYTHING leaking. Took all the hype out of tomorrow's testimony.
laugh.gif

That is just his opening statement I believe

It pretty much confirmation what we already know, Trump asked him to drop Flynn

On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia. He asked what we could do to “lift the cloud.”

:lol:

He said he would do that and added, “Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.”

Last edited:
Realistically, how has "the cloud" prevented him from doing his job ? :lol:

shouldn't be surprised though, trump literally a 3rd grader in the body of a 70 yr old man

Last edited:
On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia. He asked what we could do to “lift the cloud.”

laugh.gif

He said he would do that and added, “Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.”

Tamper expecations though, these guys aren't going to say anything juicy that might allow wiggle room for Donald to get off the hook, that was my take away from this morning

****** doofus

He then said, “I need
loyalty.” I replied, “You will always get honesty from me.” He paused and then
said, “That’s what I want, honest loyalty.”

I expect nothing to come from Comey's testimony tomorrow. More unprovable he said she said. Nothing we don't already know. Sweet baby Jesus let me be wrong.

I love imaging Comey as this tall, slightly awkward guy with very dry humor up against this sloppy overweight guy with poor self-awareness.

You can just sense Comey always thinking to himself, "Man, I wish I could be somewhere else. Just play it cool and get this conversation over with so he'll leave you alone."

[thread="509493"]Quote:[/thread]

Felt like that hearing provided nothing

Wait til Comey's hearing. It'll be another nothingburger IMO.

I dont know Comey confirming his memos is a very important thing

This

Sure it probably won't be House of Cards type juicy but the very fact that he's gonna confirm what's been reported and have it on the record is terrible news for the manbaby...

That's why they've gone so hard to try to discredit him and undermine his credibility this week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom