***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i believe there is some truth to what cl is saying

can people concede anything these days?

Bernie Giving a Speech at Morehouse tonight...I would have went if I didn't have to work 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Bernie Giving a Speech at Morehouse tonight...I would have went if I didn't have to work 
mean.gif

damn. if i knew i wouldve went.

kind of scared to go to morehouse though....

still upset i missed Bill at NCHS.
Yeah I go to Ga State and was talking about it with some friends on Campus so I know some people over there now. Why do you say you're scared to go to Morehouse though 
laugh.gif

Yeah I go to Ga State and was talking about it with some friends on Campus so I know some people over there now. Why do you say you're scared to go to Morehouse though :lol:

one: the area is kind of sketchy at night.
two: the rampant homosexuality of the students (from what ive heard). lol. and no offense to you if you swing that way.

edit: good luck to you at GSU man. thats my alma mater. C/O 2010.

Last edited:

Yeah I go to Ga State and was talking about it with some friends on Campus so I know some people over there now. Why do you say you're scared to go to Morehouse though 
laugh.gif
one: the area is kind of sketchy at night.
two: the rampant homosexuality of the students (from what ive heard). lol. and no offense to you if you swing that way.
I don't swing that way but still no offense taken. Yeah that part of Atlanta can be sketch but I can't speak of the rampant homosexuality thing I haven't heard those rumors but if i had to guess id say its probably overblown knowing how people are.

You do know the 2nd Amendment isn't stopping the government if they wanted to be totalitarian or dictatorship.

This isn't 1787. At their disposal, they can use weapons that could level entire metropolitan cities without even stepping foot in them.

But You go on thinking that citizen gun ownership is guaranteeing freedom.
Not against gun ownership by when ppl bring up guns to protect against the govt it always kills me ...like some dudes in West Virginia's old *** shotgun gon be the reason the military doesn't take over :lol:

Dude is really scared of going to a college campus because he hears there are a lot of gay people there?

Literal homophobia.
Tbh I didn't think actually being scared of gay people was a thing 
laugh.gif

I'd love to hear the explanation behind that mindset lol.

Last edited:
Maybe's he's not comfortable with his own sexuality and feels that being in an environment where there are numerous men who are sexually attracted to men, would sway him to practice those same sexual habits.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Between Jeb's Twitter picture and dude being "scared" to go to Morehouse for a political speech ya can't help but to laugh.

Maybe's he's not comfortable with his own sexuality and feels that being in an environment where there are numerous men who are sexually attracted to men, would sway him to practice those same sexual habits.
All the more reason to go. He'd find out soon enough what his real preference is 
laugh.gif

Cruz said that? 
laugh.gif

I'd rather my political leaders be atheist, not some religious nutjob.

Back
Top Bottom