***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Forgot all about them. They still in character. :rofl:

Must be mad they no longer have a platform after Dr. Drew's show got the axe.

http://literacyprojectfoundation.org/community/statistics/

Who needs to read when da coal will provide da money, da high, and da black lung?

STAGGERING ILLITERACY STATISTICS

California
According to the 2007 California Academic Performance Index, research show that 57% of students failed the California Standards Test in English.
There are six million students in the California school system and 25% of those students are unable to perform basic reading skills
There is a correlation between illiteracy and income at least in individual economic terms, in that literacy has payoffs and is a worthwhile investment. As the literacy rate doubles, so doubles the per capita income.

The Nation
In a study of literacy among 20 ‘high income’ countries; US ranked 12th
Illiteracy has become such a serious problem in our country that 44 million adults are now unable to read a simple story to their children
50% of adults cannot read a book written at an eighth grade level
45 million are functionally illiterate and read below a 5th grade level
44% of the American adults do not read a book in a year
6 out of 10 households do not buy a single book in a year

The Economy
3 out of 4 people on welfare can’t read
20% of Americans read below the level needed to earn a living wage
50% of the unemployed between the ages of 16 and 21 cannot read well enough to be considered functionally literate
Between 46 and 51% of American adults have an income well below the poverty level because of their inability to read
Illiteracy costs American taxpayers an estimated $20 billion each year
School dropouts cost our nation $240 billion in social service expenditures and lost tax revenues

Impact on Society:
3 out of 5 people in American prisons can’t read
To determine how many prison beds will be needed in future years, some states actually base part of their projection on how well current elementary students are performing on reading tests
85% of juvenile offenders have problems reading
Approximately 50% of Americans read so poorly that they are unable to perform simple tasks such as reading prescription drug labels

(Source: National Institute for Literacy, National Center for Adult Literacy, The Literacy Company, U.S. Census Bureau)

Smh about to report all you rookies for da consistent trolling of da rent control aficionado. You bench warmers need to put some respeck on a truckers name. Can't believe y'all in here carrying on like this, every single one of ya getting deported reported b

Last edited:

Just saw this on Twitter
Also seen a couple Christians being mad that Trump invited a gay teacher of the year to the White House :lol:

That's sad when you have people like Priebus and Bannon trying to control Trump
That's like fighting fire with a bunch of matches

Smh about to report all you rookies for da consistent trolling of da rent control aficionado. You bench warmers need to put some respeck on a truckers name. Can't believe y'all in here carrying on like this, every single one of ya getting deported reported b
excuse me? our undying support is for Benjamin Barson 2020, who as head of HUD will be sure to get rid of all rent controls.

Please do me a favor and report our undying support to Barson. We all want him to know of da good work we are putting in here despite all da rookie libbies trying to stop us from making this country great again.

My apologies for that faux pas, comrades. Dapper don is just keeping da libby ****s at bay with their whining about an election that CROOKED H SHOULD HAVE WON! But instead da daddy Don diddly shocked the world and pulled the safe places out from under all these snowflakes.

Da coal train is leaving the station, get on or get left in da future, dummies.

Last edited:
When LIBBIES SPEND MORE TIME GETTING READY FOR OUR COAL TRAIN THAN CRYING LIBBIE TEARS LIFE WIPL BE SWEET.

Sometimes we have to take a moment to truly appreciate how ******* stupid it is that we're stuck with coal while China plans to leave us in the dust with renewable energy. It's ******* pathetic. There's a segment of the population that collectively forms a ball and chain around the ankles of progress and would rather turn back the hands of time for some fantasy of making the country great instead of achieving progress so that it's a reality.

Last edited:
You guys honestly just falling into ninja's trap. Right now you think you're just talking like him, but eventually you're actually going to think like him. :nerd:

master propagandist John Oliver had a whole segment tonight about coal and how da jobs aren't coming back.

it was amazing satire.

da coal is back, baby! chooo chooooooo!

Last edited:
Sometimes we have to take a moment to truly appreciate how ******* stupid it is that we're stuck with coal while China plans to leave us in the dust with renewable energy. It's ******* pathetic. There's a segment of the population that collectively forms a ball and chain around the ankles of progress and would rather turn back the hands of time for some fantasy of making the country great instead of achieving progress so that it's a reality.

Although I encourage China to try and kick their coal habits, solar will be difficult to implement. The hundreds of millions that live in the countryside all use coal for cooking and heating. They use it because it is significantly cheaper than electricity. I don't see the us getting left in the dust by China on that front. The us is likely to get left in the dust by other countries on that front though.

You guys honestly just falling into ninja's trap. Right now you think you're just talking like him, but eventually you're actually going to think like him. :nerd:
That's da goal though. I too want da benefits that come along with da REAL American way of thinking. First comes unwavering devotion to da don and Benjamin Barson 2020. Next comes da coal jobs. Finally I will be driving a car made by REAL Americans that possesses TRUE passing power. Then and only then can I have earned what i have dreamt of my entire life: black lung.

VROOM VROOM

now if you'll excuse me i have another 9 hours of cable news to watch before i can sleep.

Last edited:

Da rent control, hemi, cuban, blanco Jesus piece, and coal is too alluring b.

Even da libbies will want to get down once they get a whiff of da coal smoke.

In da words of da late, great Nate Dogg *Y'all can't deny it*

Last edited:
What u talkin about b? EVERYONE loves da dapper Don and Benjamin Barson :pimp:

But seriously, we do talk about real political issues on here.

Back
Top Bottom