***Official Political Discussion Thread***

To touch on the complaints of the right wing conservatives in here, there's nothing stopping you from posting and contributing.

ya trolled em all away one by one.

conservative/independent/moderate views are not welcome here.

rico x hood rico x hood

do it already.

Funny that you wouldn't consider their bigotry trolling, but the reactions to it.

ya goaded these folks calling em racist over and over again and they lost their cool, ya did da same thing to Rico till he had to prove he was actually a black person, then ya called him a raccoon till he was gone.

i wasn't gonna let ya do it to me that why i brought Meth to clean da crap up, and i ain't even a conservative, just a guy who understands how over regulations on energy affect da automotive industry i deal in.
Man what the **** kinda stupid *** argument is this? Might be the dumbest thing you've pulled out of your ***. Called them racist so much for no reason they became one?

you acting like this thread don't record things. go back and check Rico's reveal that "yes, he's actually a black guy".

ya ran ol boy outta here in his own thread for not bending to da altar of ya liberal ideals :lol: :smh:

To touch on the complaints of the right wing conservatives in here, there's nothing stopping you from posting and contributing.

rico x hood rico x hood

do it already.

Funny that you wouldn't consider their bigotry trolling, but the reactions to it.

ya goaded these folks calling em racist over and over again and they lost their cool, ya did da same thing to Rico till he had to prove he was actually a black person, then ya called him a raccoon till he was gone.

i wasn't gonna let ya do it to me that why i brought Meth to clean da crap up, and i ain't even a conservative, just a guy who understands how over regulations on energy affect da automotive industry i deal in.
Man what the **** kinda stupid *** argument is this? Might be the dumbest thing you've pulled out of your ***. Called them racist so much for no reason they became one?
Worse than the "I have a black friend" argument or "I'm an independent" claim :lol:

rico x hood rico x hood

do it already.

you acting like this thread don't record things. go back and check Rico's reveal that "yes, he's actually a black guy".

ya ran ol boy outta here in his own thread for not bending to da altar of ya liberal ideals :lol: :smh:
No one ran anyone out, including your trolling ***. Rico stopped posting for no reason as far as I can tell. Pretty sure Colombia made a public appeal for him to rejoin the discourse too. Stop being so fragile, the libcucks are supposed to be the snowflakes.

Blco, Titanium, or Ben Roth were not baited being bigots. They just were

Rico is the same person that admitted he antagonizes me on purpose, including me being born outside the country (I remember Ninja joining in on that xenophobic nonsense)

So let not act like you guys hands are clean

Meth told us cut out the personal stuff and we did.

Last edited:
Something gives me the feeling that debating the topic of whether or not conservatives were 'pushed out' by liberals will go nowhere. Not worth it to engage.

Last time I remember Rico posting in here he was upset about possible internet regulation :lol:

Son conveniently skipped explaining the "yall turned them into racists" part :lol: :lol:

#bringbackRico

#saiyanpride

Last edited:
just a guy who understands how over regulations on energy affect da automotive industry i deal in.

Looking at the things you've said here, you're not just that. You're also an expert in economics, slavery history, electric power, healthcare, etc...

And Rico left after his dream of working in the federal government got thwarted by da don's federal hiring freeze and we made fun of him for that BECAUSE WE WARNED HIM AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN.

rico x hood rico x hood

do it already.

Man we knew Rico was black from day one, he frequently used it as a qualifier to his selfish self hating posts. Don't know where that transpired in this thread or how that's relevant to your goofy argument.

Last edited:
To touch on the complaints of the right wing conservatives in here, there's nothing stopping you from posting and contributing. As ALL of us have said, we welcome more discussion and differing viewpoints. Rico, for all the selfishness he's espoused, has at least been consistent in posting his views without breaking NT rules. The wind and other conservative posters have either been trolls or racist trolls, so of course there's no discussion to be had there. handullz handullz and @TimidTebow and anyone else is welcome to offer differing viewpoints, but they need to be genuine and, hopefully, educated. I believe the two things we snowcucks won't tolerate in this thread are racism and ignorance. If you think we're taking shots at anyone for giving da COOOAAAAALLLL TRAIN a voice, then offer a thought that isn't stepped in ignorance like so many conservative talking points are.

I'm not willing to go as far as Tebow in saying it has fallen off. I still get solid info from here.

I did quote him, but it was more on reference to the joke parroting. You have to literally scroll past 10+ "da coal b" posts.

The only one that's bringing the lulz still is the aepps dude.

say something that isn't piling on conservatives, ninjahood, or Trump and you'll get inundated e.g. saying "da coal, b" joke is played and having six people tell staunchly defend it.

:lol:

I like how a couple of cats switch up from the "if you don't like it, then leave " message to the "if you don't like it, post other views."

Much classier

:pimp:

Just cuz a joke is played doesn't mean I want to become the eddieghambino of the thread and post content. I'm sure his job allows him to do that, but I can't.

I drop in to get reaction from major events and see what's popping.

I'm not a provider, I'm a consumer. And as a consumer, "da coal b" jokes are kinda wack

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM

rico x hood rico x hood

do it already.

Worse than the "I have a black friend" argument or "I'm an independent" claim :lol:

see what i mean?

im da only one with a score like this...

Economic Left/Right: 0.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.18

chart

basically a old school common sense murcian'

I've seen all of ya scores.. thread tone reflects accordingly. :lol:

To touch on the complaints of the right wing conservatives in here, there's nothing stopping you from posting and contributing. As ALL of us have said, we welcome more discussion and differing viewpoints. Rico, for all the selfishness he's espoused, has at least been consistent in posting his views without breaking NT rules. The wind and other conservative posters have either been trolls or racist trolls, so of course there's no discussion to be had there. handullz handullz and @TimidTebow and anyone else is welcome to offer differing viewpoints, but they need to be genuine and, hopefully, educated. I believe the two things we snowcucks won't tolerate in this thread are racism and ignorance. If you think we're taking shots at anyone for giving da COOOAAAAALLLL TRAIN a voice, then offer a thought that isn't stepped in ignorance like so many conservative talking points are.

I'm not willing to go as far as Tebow in saying it has fallen off. I still get solid info from here.

I did quote him, but it was more on reference to the joke parroting. You have to literally scroll past 10+ "da coal b" posts.

The only one that's bringing the lulz still is the aepps dude.

say something that isn't piling on conservatives, ninjahood, or Trump and you'll get inundated e.g. saying "da coal, b" joke is played and having six people tell staunchly defend it.

:lol:

I like how a couple of cats switch up from the "if you don't like it, then label message to the "if you don't like it, post other views."

Much classier

:pimp:

You're just mad because your lungs are weak.

Build that tolerance up, B. Get yourself a coal vape, B. :lol:

You complain of a running joke and that there is no actual content being posted, but you guys don't post anything of substance either. You gonna walk the talk or just talk the talk?

Honestly neither @TimidTebow or handullz handullz have ever demonstrated the capacity for that.

rico x hood rico x hood just don't got the soul or fortitude. Notice dude went ghost soon as the electoral clown show ended, Trump got elected, and the real life stuff kicked off and he really started looking like a damn fool.

Last edited:

just a guy who understands how over regulations on energy affect da automotive industry i deal in.
Looking at the things you've said here, you're not just that. You're also an expert in economics, slavery history, electric power, healthcare, etc...

And Rico left after his dream of working in the federal government got thwarted by da don's federal hiring freeze and we made fun of him for that BECAUSE WE WARNED HIM AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN.
This. Rico didnt get ran out. Dude been in the thread for years, he's the OP, you think he got ran out NOW? 

What really happened was the hiring freeze came and he suddenly turned into the biggest DBZ fan on NT.

He ran himself out with all the nonsense he was spewing thinking Da Don wouldnt turn on him too.

Last time I remember Rico posting in here he was upset about possible internet regulation :lol:

Son conveniently skipped explaining the "yall turned them into racists" part :lol: :lol:

#bringbackRico

#saiyanpride

Rico quote and repped my post on the hiring freeze a lil before he left too.

But we ran him off :lol:

The imma independent/centrist therefore my critiques are more valid angle is so old

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom