***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Since we're on the subject of Piers Morgan...
laugh.gif

Had my oath ceremony and became as US citizen today.

I also registered as a democrat immediately after the ceremony.

Finally an American :pimp:

Congratulations.

I may be cynical most of the time but whenever I see a video or a picture of a naturalization ceremony, I indulge myself in a generous helping of hope and optimism. I think that if people are willing to take the time to join the American experiment then maybe, just maybe, we really will be all right in the end.

My dad, much of my extended family, many of my friends and some of my favorite up and coming political figures and social justice activists were born in other countries and are now United States citizens. One quarter of the people of my beloved State were not born in the United states and California is all the richer, all the more golden for it.

People like you emphatically puncture what is otherwise a gloomy outlook and help to bring down rays of sunshine over our Republic, which may yet prove to be redeemable.

I know he a fool but I didnt think he was foolish enough to say that but once again his foolishness knows no bounds
 "What they're basically saying at the Congressional Budget Office is, if you're not going to force people to buy Obamacare, if you’re not going to force people to buy something they don’t want, then they won't buy it. So it's not that people are getting pushed off a plan. It's that people will choose not to buy something they don't like or want."
Republicans are obsessed with this illusion of choice being the most important thing (funny coming from the people that are anti pro-choice and aren't to fond of birth control for women to say the least) this is such  ****ed up logic to justify the millions upon millions of people who will lose their healthcare as the years go on if this bill becomes law.

Activists rallied in Baltimore to say the deep cuts to public housing proposed by Trump’s HUD Secretary Ben Carson will destabilize communities and hurt the city’s most vulnerable residents

I can't rock with anyone who still supports this classless scum. This transcends politics and is a direct reflection of someone's lack of character. Whether it's putting their own greed over people's livelihood for possible tax cuts, or that they directly support his white supremacist politics.

Deplorables indeed.

The "centrists" and folks on the right keep mentioning that people need to stop obsessing over Russia, but even without that in the picture he's still doing an absolutely terrible job. Implementing ws legislation, trying to kill people for money by taking their healthcare away, rolling back civil rights, and attacking every ally (except for Russia.) He literally can't do a single thing right except for squint and nod, and throw up blood signs to not appear as idiotic as he actually is.

He's a representation of every bad value someone can have, and he's our president.

I can't rock with anyone who still supports this classless scum. This transcends politics and is a direct reflection of someone's lack of character. Whether it's putting their own greed over people's livelihood for possible tax cuts, or that they directly support his white supremacist politics.

Deplorables indeed.

The "centrists" and folks on the right keep mentioning that people need to stop obsessing over Russia, but even without that in the picture he's still doing an absolutely terrible job. Implementing ws legislation, trying to kill people for money by taking their healthcare away, rolling back civil rights, and attacking every ally (except for Russia.) He literally can't do a single thing right except for squint and nod, and throw up blood signs to not appear as idiotic as he actually is.

He's a representation of every bad value someone can have, and he's our president.

agreed 1000%... total disgrace... I put more blame on his ignorant supporter though... he's just being the same guy those idiots voted for... this is what they wanted... smh

Back
Top Bottom