***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Fear is their elixir,it's what makes up most of the conservative world view

This is some good propaganda 

It's purposely inflammatory too,imagine their ads if Hillary had won...would probably be calling for some civil war BS

what
the
****...?

not a god damn word about Philando Castile...?

the NRA don't care about colored people.

Never have,never will

Their silence on Philando Castille said it all after the way they defended someone like George Zimmerman..

So nobody ever called them out on that?

People have but they don't care :lol: :smh:. They're only about protecting and representing a certain segment of the population,the rest are on their own

Last edited:
DDgUTvxXgAA5JlJ.jpg

This is a reaction to the fact gun sales are actually down compared to the last 8 years.

For 8 years they were so afraid the big bad black man was going to take their guns, they were buying up everything.

Now that the orange clown is in they know their guns are safe and aren't in a rush to buy more.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ce-booming-gun-industry-poised-to-shrink.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a6ed597e4ca_story.html?utm_term=.b90b69bf40e9

Last edited:
The irony is that Obama was probably the best thing that happened to the gun industry

Now that there isn't a "Muslim Kenyan" in the office, white people are buying less guns than before

I feel like this ad is more of a selling infomercial if anything

"Buy your guns so that the radical leftists don't kill you" :lol:

The NRA is on that white supremacy ****. :smh:

Been that way for a long time.

In 1967, after Black Panther Party members began carrying rifles openly in public, California Gov. Ronald Reagan (with the NRA’s blessing) signed a repeal of the state’s open-carry law, insisting the rollback “would work no hardship on the honest citizen.” In 1968, the federal Gun Control Act updated a 1934 law by prohibiting all former felons, not just those convicted of violent crimes, from owning and bearing arms.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...race-donald-trump-national-rifle-association/

Last edited:
Thanks again to everybody.

It's interesting because our guest speaker was California's secretary of state Alex Padilla and he really drove home the as citizens we have the responsibility and privilege to vote . There was a huge Democratic party presence outside registering people to vote they were all over. There was an absolutely zero Republican presence. Trump wasn't even mentioned during the ceremony of speech. You would think the President would mentioned at some point.

California :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't like Trump but son is a master at throwing shade [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Are there better alternative gun associations for minority gun owners out there?

Last edited:
I walk da walk b. I live da libbie life 18 hours a day...
Da libbies are multiplying b  
mean.gif

Thankfully I got da pocket rocket shotgun to keep da globalist libbies at bay when Obama and FEMA come to take away my guns and freedom 
smokin.gif

We need you to get healthy and then come join the set too b 
pimp.gif

Keyword on healthy, otherwise I'd just bankrupt myself with y'alls healthcare system 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The NRA **** is where Killer Mike loses me. You can be a gun rights advocate without being a member of the NRA.

Came in here to say this. I watched the interview with him and Bernie awhile back and dude said something about supporting the NRA and I was hella lost.

It is even weirder because he supports basic gun control laws too. He is just against bringing back the assault weapons ban

Like if you beliefs don't align with the NRA, the history is known, their buffoonery now is known, you have an alternative, why the hell are you a member and cape for them :smh:

The Trump administration issued guidelines to U.S. embassies and consulates on how to enforce new restrictions on travel to the U.S. by refugees and migrants from six countries planned to go into effect as of 8 p.m. eastern time Thursday, according to a person familiar with the policy. 
A diplomatic cable outlining the guidelines defines close family that would be allowed U.S. entry as a parent (including parent-in-law), spouse, child, adult son or daughter, son-in- law, daughter-in-law, sibling, whether whole or half and including step relationships, according to the person who confirmed details of the cable. 

But it doesn’t include grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, brothers-in-laws and sisters-in-law, fiancés and any other extended family members, the person said.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...said-to-take-effect-thursday-evening-u-s-time

df is wrong with these ppl 

Back
Top Bottom