***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude looks like George Costanza now 

When Nate unleashes the Suga Papi appeal dudes gonna see.....

It's weird to see Bill Kristol heavily against Trump.
Not really, he's from the Bush side of the party ideologically.  Same with that POS David Frum. 

You could see those types being NeverTrumpers from a mile away.  They really don't have many qualms with his actual polices tho, it's more so his antics, and the fact he washed Jeb back during the primaries. 

Is John Kasich really the only Republican who's gonna challenge The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji] in 2020? A guy from Ohio? 

Is John Kasich really the only Republican who's gonna challenge The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji] in 2020? A guy from Ohio? 

It's going be interesting.. at this point way too many votes that the GOP needs to win are entrenched in the trump presidency

It's difficult to see how any challenger from within would navigate those waters.. even if trump does himself in

That's why these dudes aren't out here now taking strong stances against what trump does or says

Four years of this crap. Even scarier is it might turn into eight years. It's pathetic seeing spokespeople standing in front of media and reporters defending whatever the orange thing says.

^^ GOP would need an even crazier candidate to emerge. Someone who would out-trump even trump himself.

I think it’s safe to say it’s been a stressful year for Nate Silver to say the least.:lol:

I kind of feel bad for him and I appreciate what 538 has done to bring statistics into the forefront and to apply objectivity to political analysis, but sometimes I feel like they're too full of themselves. He's always going to be at a disadvantage because the public has no clue when it comes to interpreting data, even with a lot of people who work with statistics.

Regardless, he's gotta do something about his hair and weight, at least if we wants to be making TV appearances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom