***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House-the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

:lol:

Last edited:

I see you Bleek :pimp:
Brother Steven T Harvey out here spreading the good Don's word and converting even da most European soccer players to jump on da COOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL TRAIN also?! Soon we'll see da coal popping up in France, da Netherlands, and we already got da coal powered passing lane power in da Belgium :pimp: Brother Harvey and Brother Memphis Bleek as a tag team 2020 Secretary of da COAL TRAIN! Never has da world seen such efficient, clean burning, CO2 neutralizing, economic environment saving miracle :pimp:

oh...?

Fox & Friends: 'We were mistaken' with false Comey report that fueled Trump accusation
that's what i said right away. i don't know why people haven't picked up on this. if trump says something, you can automatically assume it's the exact opposite of the truth.

giving any credence or second thought to what he says is giving him too much credit and is wasting everyone's time.

Last edited:
What is there to gain from him "getting ahead of the story" thats like me killing someone and instead of letting the detectives gather evidence and catch me I go "ill show them ill just turn myself in at the police station with the murder weapon"

don jr is such an idiot.

but please don't be gullible fools and fall for the big lie that don sr didn't know. he completely knew. he must go down for this too.

What is there to gain from him "getting ahead of the story" thats like me killing someone and instead of letting the detectives gather evidence and catch me I go "ill show them ill just turn myself in at the police station with the murder weapon"

he's an idiot. don't overthink it.

Who's head does don jr have in a box? :nerd:

Last edited:

"Maybe, if I leak it myself, the punishment will be less severe?"

Very disappointed in Don Jr fam. He doesn't DESERVE DAPPER DON as his father fam. Makes me sick what Jr did to sabotage OUR PRESIDENT

Back
Top Bottom