***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I bury my head in work for 3 hours and the thread blows up like that? God damb. Glad to see we got a new, true, red, white and coal blooded Patriot in here to help down out the LIBBY ECHO CHAMBER. Kale Gang and da fake news isn't welcome in DAPPER DON'S AMERICA anymore! Kale Gang lost da election by a HISTORIC, UNPRESIDENTED MARGIN. Donald Trump Jr, aka da 2nd most dapper Don in da USSR will be cleared of ALL crimes because he didn't even commit a crime! Except for making America DIG THAT COAL again! WOO! ALL ABOARD DA COAL TRAIN dwalk31 dwalk31 ! CHOO CHOO! We will never stop da winning!

With all the libbie LIES and INNUENDO, keeping this thread focused on the real issues of job creation, building the wall, and returning to our core Christian values like capitalism is becoming a full time job.

Having a new member on board with LOTS of free time (until the job in the coal mine comes through) is CRITICAL to our defense of this great country against the Soros-funded opposition. We can't let them run with this FAKE NEWS narrative that don jr broke the law by colluding with a foreign adversary in exchange for political favors. No that is straight up a lie! The truth is that don jr did not break the law when he colluded with a foreign adversary in exchange for political favors. How else does one explain the fact that this HIGH QUALITY person is not in jail today?

But the real news story in all this that the MSM is not covering: WHO leaked don jr's emails to the press? WHO? They should be sent to PRISON IMMEDIATELY.
DA PROOF IS IN DA PUDDING B

Hilarious. Trying to make some kind of impeachment point and you don't even know how impeachment works and you actually live in the US. :lol:  That's just sad.

On my second 15 minute break. And would you look at that, another person who doesn't know what impeachment means. Hopefully you are aware that Bill Clinton was, in fact, impeached

On my second 15 minute break. And would you look at that, another person who doesn't know what impeachment means. Hopefully you are aware that Bill Clinton was, in fact, impeached
Impeachment is a 2 step-process. In order to complete the full process of impeachment, the Senate has to vote for impeachment as well.

The correct terminology would be that the House voted to impeach Bill Clinton and the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges. That is because the Senate could not gather enough votes for any of the impeachment charges in the trial, thus acquitting him of all charges.

In a way it's similar to the process of a bill starting in the House of representatives. Passing a bill in the House doesn't necessarily turn it into law because the Senate still has to vote on it.

I would assume you are also aware of the charges/reasons the House voted for impeachment. Could you list them?

Last edited:
DA PROOF IS IN DA PUDDING B

Yet the LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES and THEIR ECHO CHAMBER won't talk about the real issues.:smh:

Not even human
Fully agreed.

Besides, let's not forget why all this is happening. It's because the libbies and the MSM and Soros are SOOO upset that Hillary lost. They are SORE LOSERS! This is their way to somehow try to redeem a FAILED campaign that Hillary should've won had we not successfully colluded with the Russians. They have no clue B. So now these snowflakes are going to cry on here about some FAKE NEWS about how we colluded with the Russians to win the election.

Let's get back to the real news story here. WHO leaked DON JR's EMAILS? WHO? Those are classified communications (classified by Russian intelligence) and PAPA PUTIN is going to be MAD AS HELL when he finds out people are leaking them to the FAKE NEWS media.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Trying to make some kind of impeachment point and you don't even know how impeachment works and you actually live in the US. :lol:  That's just sad.

That's right, Comrade! Failure Bill was impeached and served out his terrible, horrible, life in a jail cell! Where all the LIBBY KALE GANG SUBHUMAN TRAITORS need to live out their lives! Us true Coal Patriots don't have time for these LIES and FAKE NEWS when we're in the coal mines, making America DIG THAT COAL AGAIN. In no time ALL of us comrades will have da 6 months of salary saved up and then we're halfway to being halfway to having da true Coal Powered passing lane power, B [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

Impeachment is a 2 step-process. In order to complete the full process of impeachment, the Senate has to vote for impeachment as well.
The correct terminology would be that the House voted to impeach Bill Clinton and the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges. That is because the Senate could not gather enough votes for any of the impeachment charges in the trial, thus acquitting him of all charges.
In a way it's similar to the process of a bill starting in the House of representatives. Passing a bill in the House doesn't necessarily turn it into law because the Senate still has to vote on it.

I would assume you are also aware of the charges/reasons the House voted for impeachment. Could you list them?

The House impeached Bill Clinton. Are you saying that statement is false? If you are, then you have no idea what you are talking about. If that's not what you're saying then we are in agreement that Bill Clinton was, in fact, impeached. I am lost as to why people continue to write paragraphs as if it's not a fact that he was impeached. It's not a difficult concept

Da Clinton being da president of da USA from 1998 to 2001 was fake news b
He was locked up in da Guantanamo Bay instead because da House voted for da impeachment b
Da senate doesn't have a say in it, it just happened b
My alternative facts are da only thing right b 8)

Last edited:
This last page is exactly what Real America is all about. More talk about COAL AND JUST HOW DAPPER DON IS less CONJECTURE and innuendo. Coal Gang is HERE fam. We HERE. LOCK HER UP.

Cue the COLUMBIA PAPA Vlad Musket Pic as a Warning to LIBS

The House impeached Bill Clinton. Are you saying that statement is false? If you are, then you have no idea what you are talking about. If that's not what you're saying then we are in agreement that Bill Clinton was, in fact, impeached. I am lost as to why people continue to write paragraphs as if it's not a fact that he was impeached. It's not a difficult concept
THAT'S RIGHT COMRADE. THOSE LIBBY IDEAS OF IMPEACHMENT ARE FAKE NEWS. VERY FAKE, VERY BAD NEWS. Failure Bill was impeached by da House and that's good enough for us real Patriots! For all we know or care, Failure Bill is locked up in Gitmo right god damb now next to Crooked Hillary and her butterymails. We need to lock up all these Libby Losers who can't accept da FACTS that Failbill WAS IMPEACHED AND CONVICTED OF CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA.

I started my car this morning and all I did was put the keys in the ignition

Most people think that there are other steps and you have to actually turn the key to start the car, but they would be wrong

This last page is exactly what Real America is all about. More talk about COAL AND JUST HOW DAPPER DON IS less CONJECTURE and innuendo. Coal Gang is HERE fam. We HERE. LOCK HER UP.

Cue the COLUMBIA PAPA Vlad Musket Pic as a Warning to LIBS
GOD BLESS U PATRIOTIC COMRADE

cphhaucox4ii28dhvjzy.gif

This is da liberals getting hit with da alternative facts b
:pimp: [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]
giphy.gif

"Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote)."

Sadly, someone will read this thread and really think that Bill Clinton was not impeached. Hopefully someone learned something today. They key-in-the-ignition analogy was odd, to say the least

The House impeached Bill Clinton yes, that statement is correct. Besides pulling it out of your *** I'm not sure where you even got the idea that that would be incorrect.

However throughout the past pages you displayed an unfamiliarity with the impeachment process. The impeachment process does not end in the House, which is what people have tried explaining to you.

The impeachment process can be summarized in 2 or 3 short points:

- The House can lay out articles of impeachment, each article being an individual charge. The House only requires a simple majority of votes.

- If the House votes to impeach, the impeachment process then continues in the Senate.

The Senate then holds a trial on the articles of impeachment the House voted for.

At the end of the trial, the senate will then vote for conviction or acquittal on every individual charge. Unlike the House, this process requires a 2/3 majority. Conviction on any charge would then result in the removal from office of the president and the VP becomes the new POTUS.

That is essentially the impeachment process in its entirety. As you can see, the process does not end in the House. 

Last edited:
:rofl: lmfaoo

I've been done with trying to reason with these buffoons

I don't know which of the 2 is worse, acting like he believes what he's saying to disingenuously spin, or actually believing the ******** he's typing

This must be him:

Son is arguing about Bill Clinton in 2017. Like they ran out of Obama deflections :rofl:

Bruh this is like on day 1 of the Iraq invasion talking about something like, idk, the Bill Clinton nonsense.

Goddam ninja been gone for so long that I forgot how to deal with buffoonery

Last edited:
A couple comments about college campuses since I have been on them not only as a young kid getting a bachelors, an older adult getting a masters, and a lecturer teaching intro classes and tutoring students on all levels.

I was always politically active and being in economic there was always a healthy debate with my friends and classmates. No right wing ideologies were suppressed in anyway, people were respectful, especially professors. Furthermore, there are outlets for someone with every kind of politics on a college campus. From the anarchist to the communist. The issue many people have is not that their ideology is not represented, it is that is is not the majority.

We as adults, especially young college students, make assumptions about how the world works, this is natural. When people get to college they kinda expect/want to have their assumptions confirmed. For right wingers and conspiracy theorist that usually is not what happens. The lived experience of your classmates, and academic research tend to confirm liberals and progressives assumptions most of all, not always though. So when you can't out talk the research, your professor who is more knowledgeable tells you are wrong, and your classmates out debate you easily because they have the facts on their side, the only play left is to claim their is this grand left wing conspiracy.

If you were a person already predisposed to believing conspiracies, this makes it even easier.

So yes most universities, as do professors than teach Humanities and Social Sciences lend left on the America political spectrum, but that is because they have seen and done the research, not because liberals just self select into being college professors to indoctrinated students.

And I find it funny that people will call liberal soft, snowflakes and too PC all day but take such issue with places where progressives openly and freely express and defend their views. Like these people should ignore their experiences, the friends experiences, a massive amount of academic research just to make you feel more comfortable.

Like I tell my students, you have to be respectful of other people's views, you don't have to coddle them.

The way that people become extraordinarily rich is to create a property right over something that shouldn't belong to an individual. You steal the body of enslaved persons from Africa and make it your own. You seize land from indigenous people and make it your own. You seize mineral rights, grazing land, you seize a government granted monopoly or a government contract. More recently, the great game of privatization has shifted to the taking of existing assets that belong to the public. The standard conservative plan is to sabotage something, declare it dysfunctional and try to privatize it. The post office, k-12 schools, medicaid, medicare, social security, state pensions, the VA, highways, national parks, federal land, parts of the military have all been subjected to this treatment. Sabotage and then attempt to privatize.

Most people do not understand this privatization game systemically. I think this is due to the fact that conservatives (the average joe conservative) thinks that "rich" means owning your own roofing company and having a five bedroom house in the 'burbs. Liberals often time think of rich people as some guy who owns a factory or some other private sector firm. Both would be wrong since they are thinking of the petite bourgeoisie and the grand bourgeoisie, respectively. The super rich almost always have one thing in common, they own something that ought to belong to someone else or to the people as a whole.

Against that backdrop, it is clear what conservative elites are doing to higher education. You bash it, you defund it, you demonize it and at some point you try to privatize it. Conservatives have defunded higher education and has the effect of leaving middle class students in debt and poor student unable to attend at all. With that you can run a psy ops campaign. You tell poor people that education is no good anyway and like all humans, poor and rural people will have adaptive preferences (you want what you can have and you don't want what you can't have). Meanwhile, you send a lot of middle class student back to their childhood home saddled with debt. From their you can divide college students and perspective students along the lines of "useful" and useless" degrees and you can divide them from "skilled trades" students. You can spin student loan debt as a morality tale of those who tried to reach above their station. All the while, you are trying to screw over all workers regardless of education back ground of field of work.

In a sense, the privatization has already happened to some extent. As per student funding has dropped, public universities have taken on short term fixes which are causing long term damage. When you raise fees and admit more wealthy foreign students, you make more money short term but you alienate voters and taxpayers over time. As administrator start acting more and more like captains of industry, conservatives have yet more fuel for their psy ops campaign. The wealthy, well compensated and largely redundant administrative class can be painted as examples of an out of touch liberal elite despite the fact that those well paid administrators are simply applying conservative and Randian principles to their administration.

Considering the conservative animus for and active sabotage of the University, it is amazing how restrained the professoriate is when it comes to demonizing conservatives. When sone neighbor is trying to burn you house down and another is not, it is hard to be even handed when when discussing the goodness of oth neighbors and yet, with few exceptions, we do just that.

I stated that Bill Clinton was impeached by the house. That's what I've said all along, and that has been correct all along. I did not say that Bill Clinton was removed from office. You, and sadly others, seem to think that being impeached and being removed from office are the same thing. Just because a president is impeached doesn't mean they are removed from office. Before you claim someone doesn't understand the impeachment process, you should make sure you do.

Belgium Belgium he's just trying to be a smartass and obtuse at the same time

Anyway, show more pics da ruskie rifle
Da libbies need to see da passing bullet power b

"Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote)."

Sadly, someone will read this thread and really think that Bill Clinton was not impeached. Hopefully someone learned something today. They key-in-the-ignition analogy was odd, to say the least
And as you can see that quote makes the distinction of the noting the House of Representatives. If someone will read this thread and think "Bill Clinton was not impeached" and nothing more, that characterization would note a lack of understanding on how the process works and more importantly the inability to read an internet forum.

Last edited:
:rofl: lmfaoo

I've been done with trying to reason with these buffoons

I don't know which of the 2 is worse, acting like he believes what he's saying to disingenuously spin, or actually believing the ******** he's typing

This must be him:

Son is arguing about Bill Clinton in 2017. Like they ran out of Obama deflections :rofl:

Bruh this is like on day 1 of the Iraq invasion talking about something like, idk, the Bill Clinton nonsense.

Goddam ninja been gone for so long that I forgot how to deal with buffoonery

"B-b-but da house of reps voted to impeach him b"

Yeah, but the Senate acquitted him and decide to end the impeachment proceedings

"FAKE NEWS B DA HOUSE IMPEACHED HIM B #NOTMYPRESIDENT"

Last edited:
Again, he was impeached. Only two US presidents have ever been impeached and Bill Clinton was one of them. I appreciate all the post confirming what I said pages ago

Back
Top Bottom