***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So the bombshell news for today is "We still don't know if DTJ or DT actually broke any law." Ok...

Mitch McConnel really is a hypocritical piece of **** :smh:

This is the same man who threaten Republicans if they tried to work with Obama

https://twitter.com/i/moments/884874263831904256

:rofl:

Cliffs: Assange tweets that he talked to don jr this morning and told him he should've published the emails via wikileaks... The next few replies are all asking Assange how long he has been in contact with don jr....

Advice: drop your naive assumption that no one can be this stupid. YES, they are this stupid and this arrogant. Now just enjoy the show.

Was someone in here arguing that Trump Jr. definitely 100% broke the law, and I missed it? I think we can all agree that it's too early and there's too little information out there to decide.

What we can say is that the Trump campaign was aware that Russia was making a concerted effort to effect the outcome of the election, and they were even willing to cooperate as far as holding a meting at Trump Tower with three of Trump's top aides.

Now consider the fact that before this information even came out there was an open investigation on Trump's campaign and any collusion with Russia.

People aren't just making a mountain out of a molehill here. If you look at the facts rationally, it isn't very hard to see there's a little more than just smoke here.

Critical thinking is dead.

Repped

So the bombshell news for today is "We still don't know if DTJ or DT actually broke any law." Ok...

No the big news is that one of the people that had for months been denying there was any collusion between the trump campaign and russia tweeted evidence of him attempting to collude

rhPWtm6.gif

No the big news is that one of the people that had for months been denying there was any collusion between the trump campaign and russia tweeted evidence of him attempting to collude

Yup.

Even if this didn't break a single law, it's still the top news story of the year because of how stupid don is.

Last edited:
This is the background of the lawyer he was talking to:
She is the one who wanted to talk about "adoption."

After the Magnitsky act passed (the act imposing sanctions on various Russian officials), Russia banned Americans from adopting Russian children. These sanctions are what Russia is pissed about as they have frozen the assets of numerous important figures.

That is the context you ignore.

From there, various events (alteration of the GOP platform towards Russia, refusal to recognize that Russia interfered in the elecroral process, refusal to criticize Putin, alienation of US allies in favor of a rapprochement towards Russia) point to an exchange of favors: Russia delivers damaging info about political opponents to the Trump camp, and in return Trump pushes for a withdrawal of sanctions against Russia.

This is a splendid mass of assumptions. Words like "point to" means that you are drawing conclusions without actual evidence. Bottom line is the email released today were not in clear violation of any law. For it to have been: 1. The lady would have to qualify as an agent of a foreign government (which hasn't been shown) 2. Opposition research would have to qualify as a "contribution" under the statute (unclear as to whether that is the case"

Far too much uncertainty for people to state unequivocally that DTJ broke the law. Which has been my point all along

The ONLY assumption I made was that all those previous actions by Trump and his people could be justified by them getting help from the Russians. Like you, I am waiting for the investigation to confirm or invalidate that.

The rest of my comment is verifiable.

That's the thing they don't want to answer: why lie about what you did if it was legal?

I will say, that's a clever way to downplay the news today and say 'HE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW' without outwardly saying he didn't break the law and exposing your bias.

Make it seem like someone else made the claim, and you're just trying to offer rationality.

Take a walk.
laugh.gif

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2017/07/11/npr-correct-im-joining-resistance/

NPR is currently running a story that may yet reveal President Donald Trump’s worst move yet – a move that will negatively impact my life and the lives of many Americans.

This is where we must draw the line, friends. A great American product is in danger.

In all seriousness, this is why you don’t base your policies on getting back at someone. A tariff on steel isn’t just targeting China, but it affects other countries, and those countries will not be happy about it. It becomes a game of escalation, and Trump doesn’t have near the hand he thinks he does in a trade war.

Guess what this fool is worried about: bourbon.

These conservatives kill me.

Hopefully this doesnt get swept under the rug too much
[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]884869070126030849[/MEDIA]"]
Along with announcing delay in August recess, Senate Majority Leader McConnell says GOP will release Thurs updated text for health care bill

— NPR (@NPR) July 11, 2017

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]884869190213144577[/MEDIA]"]
A revised CBO score is expected as early as Monday of next week -- no later than Tuesday.

— NPR (@NPR)

July 11, 2017

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]884869234886627329[/MEDIA]"]
A vote on a motion to proceed on the bill is expected in the latter part of next week.

— NPR (@NPR) July 11, 2017

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]884869427933708290[/MEDIA]"]
There would be unlimited debate that will likely continue into the week of July 24.

— NPR (@NPR)

July 11, 2017

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Turtle can go to hell[/QUOTE]
Look at this BS :lol:

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://t.co/EjNkPKmmst[/URL]"]
Mitch McConnell cancels the first 2 weeks of the August recess due to "unprecedented obstructionism" https://t.co/EjNkPKmmst pic.twitter.com/QYztz3WnB8
— Bloomberg Politics (@bpolitics) July 11, 2017
[/QUOTE]

nick-cage-lol.gif

[/quote]

Mitch and obstruction....da irony

I will say, that's a clever way to downplay the news today and say 'HE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW' without outwardly saying he didn't break the law and exposing your bias.

Make it seem like someone else made the claim, and you're just trying to offer rationality.

Take a walk.:lol:

Does anyone understand what he's trying to say?

Mitchell is right the level of disrespect LIBBIES have shown this administration is UNPRESIDENTED. Libbie obstructionism is the reason this country isn't great but fear not COMRADES, Coal Train Express rolling again. [emoji]127913[/emoji][emoji]127913[/emoji][emoji]127913[/emoji][emoji]127913[/emoji][emoji]128132[/emoji]

"If you solicit a contribution from a foreign national, that's a federal crime," Butler said. "A contribution doesn't have to be cash money. It could also be some kind of material aid like opposition research. With this tweetstorm this morning, Trump Jr. exposed himself to federal criminal liability."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/ex-f...rovide-smoking-gun-evidence-of-collusion.html

Federal Election Laws

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

Take a walk.
laugh.gif
Does anyone understand what he's trying to say?
That you've been arguing with an imaginary NTer who was apparently chanting 'lock him up.'
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I bury my head in work for 3 hours and the thread blows up like that? God damb. Glad to see we got a new, true, red, white and coal blooded Patriot in here to help down out the LIBBY ECHO CHAMBER. Kale Gang and da fake news isn't welcome in DAPPER DON'S AMERICA anymore! Kale Gang lost da election by a HISTORIC, UNPRESIDENTED MARGIN. Donald Trump Jr, aka da 2nd most dapper Don in da USSR will be cleared of ALL crimes because he didn't even commit a crime! Except for making America DIG THAT COAL again! WOO! ALL ABOARD DA COAL TRAIN dwalk31 dwalk31 ! CHOO CHOO! We will never stop da winning!

I bury my head in work for 3 hours and the thread blows up like that? God damb. Glad to see we got a new, true, red, white and coal blooded Patriot in here to help down out the LIBBY ECHO CHAMBER. Kale Gang and da fake news isn't welcome in DAPPER DON'S AMERICA anymore! Kale Gang lost da election by a HISTORIC, UNPRESIDENTED MARGIN. Donald Trump Jr, aka da 2nd most dapper Don in da USSR will be cleared of ALL crimes because he didn't even commit a crime! Except for making America DIG THAT COAL again! WOO! ALL ABOARD DA COAL TRAIN dwalk31 dwalk31 ! CHOO CHOO! We will never stop da winning!

With all the libbie LIES and INNUENDO, keeping this thread focused on the real issues of job creation, building the wall, and returning to our core Christian values like capitalism is becoming a full time job.

Having a new member on board with LOTS of free time (until the job in the coal mine comes through) is CRITICAL to our defense of this great country against the Soros-funded opposition. We can't let them run with this FAKE NEWS narrative that don jr broke the law by colluding with a foreign adversary in exchange for political favors. No that is straight up a lie! The truth is that don jr did not break the law when he colluded with a foreign adversary in exchange for political favors. How else does one explain the fact that this HIGH QUALITY person is not in jail today?

But the real news story in all this that the MSM is not covering: WHO leaked don jr's emails to the press? WHO? They should be sent to PRISON IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited:
The House impeached Bill Clinton. What two step process was incomplete?
Hilarious. Trying to make some kind of impeachment point and you don't even know how impeachment works and you actually live in the US. 
laugh.gif
 That's just sad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom