***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's sad that people have to legitimately wonder which of the 2 are worse in this situation, especially when Kim has everything to lose, and Trump has everything to gain (diversion, scoring cheap political points, finding a way for him/buddies to profit in the MIC.)

Fam there literally is no worst pair in the entire planet to have this kind of pissing contest, dudes are mirror images of each other, straight up ****boys handed the red buttons....crazy, I really doubt these fools won't hesitate once to push that button in order to appear tougher.
You prob voted for him on the low.

#respectthescammer

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...p-inauguration-singer-transgender-ban-another

Jackie Evancho, the 17-year-old singer who performed at President Trump’s inauguration, is calling his plan to ban transgender service members from the U.S. military another “disappointment” of his first year.

“It was another one of those moments where I was like, ah, that’s a disappointment,” Evancho said in an interview with People on Wednesday.

The “America’s Got Talent” alum’s older sister, Juliet, came out as transgender in 2015.

bbg218z32vez.jpg

luckily there are many checks and balances that come with nuclear weapons that should limit us from total global annihilation. but we could still see some nonsense where hundreds of thousands of people die unnecessarily.

also, chaos can quickly ensue. let's say NK sends a bomb in the direction of Guam just to spite trump. trump responds with a big attack on NK even though China protests. China bombs a target in the USA, lines of communications go out, and within hours, before anyone really has figured out what's going on, we're in a global nuclear war.

i doubt this would happen. but, given it has a tiny chance of happening, that's why you don't **** around when talking about nuclear war like what trump is doing. :smh:

Thankfully,China attacking the US on Kim's behalf seems to be extremely unlikely.

Their leadership isn't dumb,they wouldn't consider the Kim regime to be worth a possible great power confrontation/war with the US. They've been running out of patience with them for a while now,just look at how they were silent and allowed the newest round of UN sanctions against NK to pass, and war popping off on their neighbourhood would probably be the final straw

The CCP statement is interesting,they say thed be neutral is NK was the aggressor but also do say that they wouldn't sit idle if the US attacks NK preemptively and tries to overthrow the regime

Last edited:
Thankfully,China attacking the US on Mom's behalf seems to be extremely unlikely.

Their leadership isn't dumb,they wouldn't consider the Kim regime to be worth a possible great power confrontation/war with the US. They've been running out of patience with them for a while now,just look at how they were silent and allowed the newest round of UN sanctions against NK to pass, and war popping off on their neighbourhood would probably be the final straw

The CCP statement is interesting,they say thed be neutral is NK was the aggressor but also do say that they wouldn't sit idle if the US attacks NK preemptively and tries to overthrow the regime

china vs us would be interesting
EDIT:
actually i take that back
might actually be the start of ww3
when i sat back and looked at what i typed
plus no more nikes :smh:

The complete lack of self-awareness it utterly amazing.

Sometimes I wonder if they say ludicrous **** like this just to troll. Basically they’re just being smug a-holes because they can and because they understand how ironic the **** is.

Whatever the case, it truly is mind boggling.

there are tons of people like that in america. its ignorance. ignorance from being poor, ignorance from not being exposed to anything beyond their own neighborhoods and what is sensationalized in the media. And its these kind of people that dems and liberals are going to have a hard time reaching out to because theyre not trying to be told what to do and how to feel by "overly educated" and "pompous" liberals.

it's also spite.

there are tons of people like that in america. its ignorance. ignorance from being poor, ignorance from not being exposed to anything beyond their own neighborhoods and what is sensationalized in the media. And its these kind of people that dems and liberals are going to have a hard time reaching out to because theyre not trying to be told what to do and how to feel by "overly educated" and "pompous" liberals.

You can't reach out to them and change their minds. They are willing to support cheating to win. That is not reasonable in a system that is supposed to be based on the rule of law and a minimum of objectivity, and no amount of reasonableness will convince them to change course.

You can only outnumber them.

Back
Top Bottom