***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's sad we're in a time that not only can citizens getting executed on camera by police officers be politicized, but now innocent citizens getting ran over by Nazis is politicized too

What in the ****

Everything is fine

Confederates still haven't given up since the 1860s huh

They should just... I don't know, get over it?

Get that man out of his liberal bubble in NYC. He should really interact with his fellow cult 45 members.

You're going too far. How often has he been to the northern part of his own state? Bunch of cats with their entire lineage located north of Mason-Dixon but flying the confederate flag like they helped design that.

4332DFC200000578-4783914-image-m-135_1502564046619.jpg

+57
A Dodge Charger (pictured) (*sigh* idiot brits...its a challenger) intentionally plowed into counter protesters, injuring at least 20, as violence erupts at a rally where thousands of white nationalists were expected to gather for an alt-right event in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onalists-hold-torch-lit-march-UVA-campus.html

I usually don't post in here because some people (like yourself) engage in long very disingenuous arguments but this is just incredibly ridiculous. There are TWO videos showing the attack where he clearly sped up into a crowd. You're defending it by highlighting that a rock was allegedly thrown at his car. A rock. At a car. Just wow

Last edited:
Lol yes ninja, having a rock thrown at your car by one person merits running over 20 people /s

i wouldn't, can't say that about everyone though.

NYers have lost their lives over parking spots.

when it comes to that action button, be ready for anything, and thats straight general common sense facts, eff a klan rally.

What the hell is going on with the Red Wings??
One of those white supremacy groups out there in Charlottesville is using the Red Wings logo as their symbol. I believe they call themselves the Detroit Right Wing.

You're defending it by highlighting that a rock was allegedly thrown at his car. A rock.

can you point out where i was defending da retaliation? :nerd:

Rocks have started wars since da dawn of man, you think if da guy that threw that rock would've chucked it if he knew da tragedy that would've followed? probably not, i think when 2 sides are having disagreements, rocks should be left on da ground.

can you point out where i was defending da retaliation? :nerd:

Rocks have started wars since da dawn of man, you think if da guy that threw that rock would've chucked it if he knew da tragedy that would've followed? probably not, i think when 2 sides are having disagreements, rocks should be left on da ground.
Good man here, placing blame of 19 injuries and 1 death by car at the hand of the man who threw a rock.

Most first hand reports are saying whoever drove the car panicked but...hey yeah lets sensationalize it !

Regardless...i saw there were kkk and blm protesting and fighting? That makes my stomach churn...i was at barbershop when all this came on and everyone was just shaking their heads....this social media world has gotten so far out of control. We gonna need Mars

i wouldn't, can't say that about everyone though.

NYers have lost their lives over parking spots.

when it comes to that action button, be ready for anything, and thats straight general common sense facts, eff a klan rally.
I fail to see how running over 20 people is parallel to fighting over a parking spot. Pretty bad justification too imo.

Get scared of a rock in a one ton plus vehicle

now we're being disingenuous. da purpose of da rock being toss was to vandalize da car, ol boy must've lost his mind after that and wanted blood. seen it play out a ton of time in Hunts Point in da Bronx during car meetups and beef bubbles up...da whip usually catches it first.

let's be very clear, this was a alt right white nationalist rally brawl vs White liberal/gay counter protesters...

yeah, don't exactly have a horse in this race.

Most first hand reports are saying whoever drove the car panicked but...hey yeah lets sensationalize it !

Regardless...i saw there were kkk and blm protesting and fighting? That makes my stomach churn...i was at barbershop when all this came on and everyone was just shaking their heads....this social media world has gotten so far out of control. We gonna need Mars

You see the little cute tricks these trolls try to play

Good man here, placing blame of 19 injuries and 1 death by car at the hand of the man who threw a rock.

Its not outrageous to think about someone panicking. It happens more often then not

But you already have your mind made up right?

If it comes out it was intentional then **** the pos and throw away the key...thats intent to murder x 10000000

Dude injured at least 20 people and allegedly killed one and we're talking about not jumping the gun and rocks.

This is shameful.

Only witnessed two post from fella here and can tell this is a WS troll.

Back
Top Bottom