***Official Political Discussion Thread***

the point is what ever regulations they cut, it hasn't had a tangible impact on energy production. so it can't really be cited as the reason the economy is in good shape.

its a major part...you forget companies chart plans many years on advance, a hospitable energy policy means a lower cost overall.

Wonder if the iamDef dude is going to come up with some reason why the link I posted is unreliable. I made sure to use a CNN link. :ohwell:

From your own link:

While Trump refuted the lewd terms in which he discussed women in the 2005 tape, the Republican nominee did not apologize for or address the behavior he said in that conversation that he engaged in toward women, including that he could "grab them by the *****" and that he would sometimes "just start kissing them."

I didn't ask for an apology I asked for him to denounce the action he spoke.
Don't try to be cute, it's not as easy as it looks

says da guy who would declare a BFF war if someone is outed as a trump supporter in your presence. :lol:
Depending on the views of the Trump supporter, it would seem reasonable to me if someone wishes to distance himself from an individual with racist views and/or supports a racist.
We all know this does not apply to you as you yourself engage in racist behavior and have associated yourself with numerous racists in this thread throughout its recent history that have been banned for engaging in exactly that kind of behavior.

Why are you guys so hurt over Trump? :lol:

***** is kind of disturbing

When you tie your ego and identity into your beliefs, you can do one of two things when it becomes evident you were mistaken:

Learn that your beliefs are not "You", and can change as you become exposed to new viewpoints and evidence.

Or...

Double down on them and take everything as an assault on you, digging your heels in at every possible turn and refusing to admit you could be wrong.

I think it's quite clear as to what path was chosen.

From your own link:

I didn't ask for an apology I asked for him to denounce the action he spoke.
Don't try to be cute, it's not as easy as it looks

Wut

It is obvious you don't know what the word denounce means

I used to think NH was just a proud Latino everytime he would fight against being called black, I would defend him and **** because being Latino I know the pride that comes behind it and how for a lot of us, that supersedes the color of our skin as far as a label is concern, Post Trump I've come to realize, my dude is in fact racist and ya were right all along, is not that he was proud of being Latino, is that he didn't want to be associated with those that share his skin color....ya were right all along and I am sorry at one point in time I stood by this man, thinking his Latin pride aligned with my own sense of pride.

People always seem to site "regulatory relief" like it's a magic wand.

What is the evidence that regulation is severely restricting job growth? Like are there acutally buisness thinking "man I could building this factory would be a sound investment but danm just too many regulation so Ill just spend money on blow and hookers instead?"

not an economist but the regulatory "relief stuff" always seemed like magical thinking to me.

You know more economics than most non wonks that debate politics.

In fact you understand economics way more than you give yourself credit for. You reason through the problems very well, and you came to the right conclusion.

The numbers don't back up the claims that are being made.

When you tie your ego and identity into your beliefs, you can do one of two things when it becomes evident you were mistaken:

Learn that your beliefs are not "You", and can change as you become exposed to new viewpoints and evidence.

Or...

Double down on them and take everything as an assault on you, digging your heels in at every possible turn and refusing to admit you could be wrong.

I think it's quite clear as to what path was chosen.

Plus he trolls the libbies so it doesn't matter that his actual leadership abilities are bottom of the barrel dog ****

says da guy who would declare a BFF war if someone is outed as a trump supporter in your presence. :lol:

Nah I wouldn't, the things I say about Trump are facts, things that literally come out his own twitting fingers, if any friend of mines decides to defend them or gets offended about my statements of him and what he does, that's on them, they look stupid by the second....thankfully I can count in one hand the people I somewhat still associate with that support Trump and none of them I interact with in person, since is HS friends I haven't seen in years but keep in touch through FB.

Wut

It is obvious you don't know what the word denounce means

Maybe I'm being nitpicky. Maybe Trump being unable to expound on what exactly he was wrong about and taking time to actually talk about why he was wrong and what was wrong about what he said is too much to ask. Maybe

It is sad to see my own people go to war and claim devotion to such a POS human being that's literally never done anything but discriminate and insult us as a race/ethnic group, dude has that old man racism engraved in his soul, even when he's not trying to be racist, is so heavy handed that it proves furthermore how racist he is...like shouting at a rally "look at MY African American over there, look at him" he really thought he was cool shouting that **** out in a rally....needless to say quite possibly a black man he paid to be there and hold a sign that said "blacks for trump" :rofl:

Maybe I'm being nitpicky. Maybe Trump being unable to expound on what exactly he was wrong about and taking time to actually talk about why he was wrong and what was wrong about what he said is too much to ask. Maybe

Dude called it a "distraction" and then quickly went off on the aggressive about his opponents husbands own sexual accusations, furthermore proving what a womanizing POS he is, going after a victim of adultery for pretty much being a victim :lol:

Wasn't a good look for either of them to go at eachother's sexual assault allegations considering both Bill and Trump have a number of accusers.

It is sad to see my own people go to war and claim devotion to such a POS human being that's literally never done anything but discriminate and insult us as a race/ethnic group, dude has that old man racism engraved in his soul, even when he's not trying to be racist, is so heavy handed that it proves furthermore how racist he is...like shouting at a rally "look at MY African American over there, look at him" he really thought he was cool shouting that **** out in a rally....needless to say quite possibly a black man he paid to be there and hold a sign that said "blacks for trump" :rofl:

so why did African Americans play paddy cake wit him in entertainment for decades before he ran? :nerd:

Lost in all of this nonsense, that article from earlier had someone quoting Bannon as telling Trump that he needs to be taking this Russia stuff seriously.

so why did African Americans play paddy cake wit him in entertainment for decades before he ran? :nerd:

Money, publicity....selling their soul in a nutshell.

Same reason Kanye and Harvey made fools of themselves, but quickly backpeddled...least these people had an interest, wether financial or political, you on the other hand...dude hasn't wrote you a letter or sent you a check and if he had his way, which I believe he will before his term is up, he will leave you in the street.

Back
Top Bottom