***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Which one ran for president in 2016.

Which one is rolling back women's rights?

I swear this both sides is all the GOP has, and liberals stay conceding ground on this subject to appear unbiased.

Why the hell does Hillary have to answer for Bill when we don't demand Trump answer for Melania.

now i owe you a visit.

It took me years to come to this conclusion....do you understand, I used to stand with you before...you got me looking foolish looking back, I know some members in here remember me caping for you....but you can't claim devotion to one of the most notorious racists on the planet and claim to not have racist roots bro.

you just accused me of being a racist cuz for political preferences, pretty much da definition of a sycophant.

i ain't forget about that mom remark either.

yo elkin, u *** betting right now, i suggest u dial it back.

you just accused me of being a racist cuz for political preferences, pretty much da definition of a sycophant.

Are you going to report Meth too for calling you out on defending racism and discrimination, thus supporting racism?

ksteezy didn't even disrespect your mother...but w/e you have a habit of twisting people's words so I'm not surprised you are lol

You mock his fertility problems all the time, you mock disabilities and immigration statues. You seem to just want a monopoly on saying slick personal comments.

If you want respect, start giving it too

You flailing Bro, looking for things to be offended about, I already told you pages ago, I didn't say ANYTHING to offend your mom, NOT MY STYLE, EVER....if you believe it was, take it up with Meth and let him determine if what I said was offensive, if it was, he can ban me for good from NT.

As I told you earlier, claiming devotion is a personal thing, you are devoted to a racist fam, what conclusion are we left with when we put that together with your history of racial insensitivity on NT?

You can't walk like a duck, quack like a duck and think people will call you anything other than a duck, For what is worth, IF the remark about your mom was somehow offensive to you, I apologize for that and that alone....once again, not out of respect to you, but to her....although you and I both know what I said was not an attack on her at all...I would never go that low

People don't think you are racist because of your political preference Ninja.

People think that because of your long history of offensive comments.

nah he literally spelled it out for me and ya to read..unless of course he wants to take a off ramp now and plead hyperbole.

As I told you earlier, claiming devotion is a personal thing, you are devoted to a racist fam, what conclusion are we left with when we put that together with your history of racial insensitivity on NT?

your assertion that Trump is a racist is your opinion, your extrapolating your opinion on trump to me is *** betting.

i can always report it, but you? we're one degree of separation away...i find it VERY hard you telling me that in da flesh, especially when you know da people who know me know im a solid good dude... Don't let these internet ****** gas you b.

That's not what he's doing at all though. :lol: Man, you really know no bounds with flipping this stuff.

Specially when nothing Trump does politically can impact us (yourself included) positively....if you were a 1%er I'd understand your political devotion to him more....so nah bro, we all know you ride for him because you are impressed by the type of person he is, someone that doesn't GIve a damn, bullies those beneath him and has a penthouse draped in gold....you've made that clear in the past.

and stop it with the threats fam, we both too old for that ****.

your assertion that Trump is a racist is your opinion, your extrapolating your opinion on trump to me is *** betting.

Bro! That's the thing, is not an opinion Trump is racist, ITS A FACT :rofl:

Maybe that's the disconnect here?

At this point, not even Trump himself can shame his supporters away, you guys are so wrapped up in this blind loyalty, Trunp can come up to the heights, spit in your mommas face and you'll be so conflicted internally you'll start questioning what your mother did that pushed da Donald to do such thing.

**** is legit the wildest thing I've ever witness bro
So this is the post that Ninja says his mom got disrespected

:lol:
It's like Ninja ignored the whole context and decided to scream "BUT MY MOM"
Sawft. Especially for someone that is dedicated to being "Anti-PC"

Specially when nothing Trump does politically can impact us (yourself included) positively

i work directly for automotive and energy sectors, my industry (and thus my pockets) are feeling positive. if you got a 401k you already know its going gang busters.

Back
Top Bottom