***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There's no evidence of Trump being any kind of decent or honest person.
There's lots of evidence, that Trump is incompetent and surrounds himself with idiots.
There's a library of contradictory, untruthful and reckless statements on twitter.

If Mueller is just half the investigator, people proclaim him to be, Trump is ****ed.

If that’s how it plays out I hope he fires Mueller then!

No you don't because you would still need Republicans to impeach him. Unfortunately, today's Republicans actually have less integrity than those in the 70s.

Not to be dramatic, but as wild as this whole thing has been, I can't see him getting impeached or resigning, dude is gonna kick the bucket while in office.

giphy.gif

The republicans have set a new standard in this country for eliminating any semblance of bipartisanship and to completely ignore the other party and the citizens that belong to it

Their politicians don't hold hearings, and cult members are impossible to reason with. Their outdated views deserve to get left in the dust so we can all move forward.

Not to be dramatic, but as wild as this whole thing has been, I can't see him getting impeached or resigning, dude is gonna kick the bucket while in office.

Between the stress that comes with being President and the number it does on you aging wise, him already being up there in age (71), along with his unhealthy eating habits. I wouldn’t be surprised if his health starts to backfire on him soon.

Personally though I want him impeached and humiliated. I want his supporters to feel demoralized and embarrassed and to feel cheated and have no faith in the voting system because the guy they felt “was one of them “ got booted out of office so it’s no point for them to vote in future elections.

Between the stress that comes with being President and the number it does on you aging wise, him already being up there in age (71), along with his unhealthy eating habits. I wouldn’t be surprised if his health starts to backfire on him soon.

Personally though I want him impeached and humiliated. I want his supporters to feel demoralized and embarrassed and to feel cheated and have no faith in the voting system because the guy they felt “was one of them “ got booted out of office so it’s no point for them to vote in future elections.

Don't get me wrong, that's what I want too. I just don't really see it happening.

Only because it's become so influential, but is it just me or does Reddit try to portray being left-leaning while simultaneously promoting division and controversy that media outlets tend to feed off

I lurk there when things aren't moving here, I'm sure others do as well

But I thought Dapper Don and associates would be completely vindicated by Mueller so what's the harm? He has nothing to worry about with a republican majority in Congress if he's completely innocent. Even if he's guilty he probably doesn't have much to worry about on that front.

Trump is the same dude that, in public, requested that the Russians hack Hillary Clinton to find some "hidden emails"

The GOP is still demanding the State Department look for the remaining Clinton emails.

Trumps whole "lock her up" shtick is based on the assumption Hillary is hiding something illegal that emails would reveal what that is.

Yet, Trump, the GOP, Trump stans, and now it seems like more and more of the conservative establishment is upset over these Trump emails.

I am not shocked because the conservative right in this country is quickly just becoming a coalition of hypocrites, but.....

Im+so+tired+i+thought+this+was+serious+at+first+_8853e590c53fd35af7b3443b951abec0.gif

Only because it's become so influential, but is it just me or does Reddit try to portray being left-leaning while simultaneously promoting division and controversy that media outlets tend to feed off

I browse there on occasion but the politics section is the epitome of a libbie echo-chamber. The fact that the utter garbage of ShareBlue makes it to the frontpage on a daily basis is all that needs to be said.

I browse there on occasion but the politics section is the epitome of a libbie echo-chamber. The fact that the utter garbage of ShareBlue makes it to the frontpage on a daily basis is all that needs to be said.
Reddit often feels like a pissing contest to get recognition from people. So, I guess it's like real life on the internet.

Just remember that hate speech is not a reportable/bannable offense in ANY sub. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the site stormfront has currently migrated to for the most part tbh.

Back
Top Bottom