***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jun 9, 2014
What kinda spin would palin camp have made if e would have shot his son.

Glen rice wouldnt have gotten beat up
"Track has been refusing to go to the doctor to address his PTSD. Mental illness is a major issue that Obama refused to address with our veterans........Hillary"

Glad it didnt turn into the strange case of the johnson
Man when he got his pops in that bath tub lmfaoooooo Might go home and watch that tonight

Joined Jan 19, 2004
"Track has been refusing to go to the doctor to address his PTSD. Mental illness is a major issue that Obama refused to address with our veterans........Hillary"

Man when he got his pops in that bath tub lmfaoooooo Might go home and watch that tonight

My homey sent me the link back when it was popular talking about say man watch this.

Called him up and was like you need to get off the internet

Joined Jun 9, 2014
My homey sent me the link back when it was popular talking about say man watch this.

Called him up and was like you need to get off the internet
First time watchin' that was crazy. That son was ruthless lmfao gahdem I really gotta watch it now. I need this laugh

Joined Oct 3, 2003
The GOP knows they are ****ed when the midterms come in 2018 and will be for the future so they're making cash grab for their donors and themselves. They're hope is that Americans forget what they're doing after a decade or so when they blame dems and the poor again when the government will be too broke to fund entitlement, social welfare, and healthcare programs for its people.

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
The GOP knows they are ****ed when the midterms come in 2018 and will be for the future so they're making cash grab for their donors and themselves. They're hope is that Americans forget what they're doing after a decade or so when they blame dems and the poor again when the government will be too broke to fund entitlement, social welfare, and healthcare programs for its people.
yup. they are preparing for the future and know they can blame this on the dems when they take the house/senate back.

this is why we must VOTE REPUBLICAN up and down the ticket for the next 10 years. we must make sure the GOP retains control of both chambers and the presidency (Barson 2020!) so that we can blame them for this...

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Why don't you read up on what happens in 2027 when those tax cuts expire but the corporate tax cuts remain in place. Wonder who holds the bag when our deficit explodes. Corporate tax loopholes are still there.
You realize they can make them permanent in 2027 right? They made the bush tax cats permanent. The sunset provision is only there because of the rules.

Joined Dec 25, 2003
When someone in the barbershop spouting libertarian nonsense and you tryna decide if it's even worth debating.
Never discuss politics at the barbershop.

Sports is cool, cause ****** at the barbershop never know anything about anything. I can stomach that when it comes to sports, I can't stomach that when it comes to politics.:lol:

I'd definitely end up insulting someone.:lol::smh:

Joined Dec 25, 2003
You realize they can make them permanent in 2027 right? They made the bush tax cats permanent. The sunset provision is only there because of the rules.
So your explanation for the GOP making individual cuts temporary and corporate cuts permanent, is that someone down the line could change the plan as it stands today and make it permanent.

Yet, this tax plan as it stands today is good for our country.:rofl:

Joined Dec 30, 2006
So your explanation for the GOP making individual cuts temporary and corporate cuts permanent, is that someone down the line could change the plan as it stands today and make it permanent.

Yet, this tax plan as it stands today is good for our country.:rofl:
You're talking about potential problems...a decade from now. Meanwhile people are living paycheck to paycheck. This tax plan will provide relief. Even if temporary, it is better than nothing. Wouldn't you agree?

Joined Dec 25, 2003
You're talking about potential problems...a decade from now. Meanwhile people are living paycheck to paycheck. This tax plan will provide relief. Even if temporary, it is better than nothing. Wouldn't you agree?
Not necessarily. I'm of the belief that this only compounds a problem that is very current...the middle class continuing to hold the bag for corporations that have no reason to expand and add jobs. Add to that that there is no compulsory wording that sets a standard or expectation for job growth from corporations and I truly don't see how this bill's goal is to create economic growth.

So in essence, this bill gives more power and control to corporations while not even attempting to hold them to some sort of standard or expectation of growth.

I couldn't care less about temporary relief when this cripples us now and down the line. And that's exactly how they want to sell it, to people like you who are more interested in getting what they want at the moment than having the foresight to see that this bill makes the issues we have bigger.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now