***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Republicans up in arms talking about our Iran deal is the reason for this unrest and it was a show of support for the current regime. These ****ing morons man.

Agreed. My wife and I have a chest of drawers and a dresser in our bedroom, so a few weeks ago we were wondering which one was larger. My wife thought one was significantly larger than the other, so i measured and did the calculations for total volume of each. Once i did that i discovered that there was only like a 5 cubic inch difference in volume. When i showed her this, her response was something like "i still think that one is much bigger". I told her she is acting exactly like a trump supporter when presented with absolute facts and it shut her up real quick. :lol: People feel the need to be right all the time, and when they are proven wrong their pride, ego, whatever wont let them admit it. There is nothing wrong with being wrong or misunderstanding something, acknowledging that, and growing from it. Your ego is not your amigo.
To be fair, it's pretty common. I would say most people I work with are not capable of acknowledging their mistakes or that they're are wrong. That said, at least your wife got it when you compared her to a Trump supporter :lol:. We got a member here that refuses to ever be wrong even when faced with irrefutable evidence.

mjlol.png

Ryan said Russia's goal was to "turn Ukraine against itself." Groysman underlined Russia's intentions, saying, "They're just going to roll right through us and go to the Baltics and everyone else," according to Ryan's summary of the prime minister's remarks in the recording.

"Yes," Rodgers said in agreement, noting that the Russians were funding nongovernmental organizations across Europe as part of a wider "propaganda war."

"Maniacal," Ryan said. "And guess, guess who's the only one taking a strong stand up against it? We are."

Rodgers disagreed. "We're not . . . we're not . . . but, we're not," she said.

That's when McCarthy brought the conversation about Russian meddling around to the DNC hack, Trump and Rohrabacher.

"I'll guarantee you that's what it is. . . . The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp [opposition] research that they had on Trump," McCarthy said with a laugh.

Ryan asked who the Russians "delivered" the opposition research to.

"There's . . . there's two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump," McCarthy said, drawing some laughter. "Swear to God," McCarthy added.

https://thinkprogress.org/ryan-nunes-russia-investigation-9affc788894a/

they need to come out with some new garbage pail kids with low energy jeb, sloppy steve etc.

but forreal i think it irks me more that his insults show no creativity than just the childishness of the insults themselves.

This guy really out here sounding like paris hilton or some ****. "Im like really smart, guys." *****. Smart people dont need to constantly tell people how smart they are. :lol: ****ing idiot

Back
Top Bottom