***Official Political Discussion Thread***

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
There's no convincing those people though. They're still talking about emails.
Those morons are all like trump, they dont read and get all their news from fnc. To them its just more from the fake news liberal media. ****ing morons.

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Da BiscuitBoyz outchea flourishin :lol:

Dudes that think like Clarke and Thomas are full of ****, period. Listen, being a member of the Republican Party, that alone, does not make any black person an Uncle Tom. But these dudes have to realize that this Republican Party is not the Abolitionist Party of the past or even the GOP of 40 years ago. So this "I'm not an Uncle Tom for being a Republican" argument is becoming increasingly harder to make as the years have gone by. Right now if you support Trump as a person of color, like how do you not know that you are cosigning white supremacy and giving people a just reason to view you as a sellout?

In 1976 the GOP had a choice, they could have pushed to put Edward Brooke on the ticket and declare to the country that they were going to be a moderate center-right Party that believed in civil rights. Instead, they got scared by Reagan, ran right, and let the world know they were going stop pursuing civil rights policy and start becoming the party of white supremacy.

The moral rot that started with Nixion has now reached the core of the conservative movement and the GOP. If you are a black person or a minority, in 2017, supporting this groups of GOP clowns, then you are choosing to support white supremacy. Maybe you are too ignorant or stubborn to realize it, but that is what you are doing.

Dude like Carson, Clarke, and Thomas all have the same bars about how "different" they turned out. Something about them being conservative makes them special because people that look like they do usually do not think like that. They all have the same shtick or spew ignorance about black people and racism whenever they get a chance.That is exactly how the house negro that snitched on runaway slaves thought. They kissed Massa's ***, looked down on other slaves, and thought they were "special." But they were not special; they were just brainwashed sellouts. Just like the dudes that run around today defending Trump's vile nonsense are not special, it is just that their minds are thoroughly colonized.
These biscuit boys will do anything to be more like their masters. My uncle is a biscuit boy Trump supporter. Son got a White wife now and stays bashing Bloke people like he isn’t Black smh.

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
Let's be honest though, the people that need to be convinced will remain unconvinced that Agent Orange is a piece of ****.

they not even going to buy the book

ask anyone if they are buying the book if the claim the book is fake news they have a high possibility of being a trump supporter

Joined May 14, 2013
Listening to the audio book of "Fire and Fury" and just from the small piece that ive listened to so far confirms everything i thought/assumed about trump as person.

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
Listening to the audio book of "Fire and Fury" and just from the small piece that ive listened to so far confirms everything i thought/assumed about trump as person.
bout to download the audible version as well. Bout to listen to it during my commute to work

Joined May 14, 2013
bout to download the audible version as well. Bout to listen to it during my commute to work
so much of what we poked fun at in jest is actually what goes on. Trump is the poster child of someone whos mistaken being spoon fed his entire life for things hes accomplished on his own. anyone of note around him that knew him, from staff, advisers, to other business men and celebrities have view him as someone who doesnt know much about anything outside of realestate and construction. he doesnt take instruction well at all and has no interest in learning a damn thing.

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
so much of what we poked fun at in jest is actually what goes on. Trump is the poster child of someone whos mistaken being spoon fed his entire life for things hes accomplished on his own. anyone of note around him that knew him, from staff, advisers, to other business men and celebrities have view him as someone who doesnt know much about anything outside of realestate and construction. he doesnt take instruction well at all and has no interest in learning a damn thing.

But thats why they voted for him!

They wanted someone with no politcal experience to run this country!

Joined Dec 12, 2012
Those morons are all like trump, they dont read and get all their news from fnc. To them its just more from the fake news liberal media. ****ing morons.
This country has spent so much time destroying education that many Americans are just incapable of critical thinking. You can show people blatant proof of something and they still won't believe it because it goes against what they believe.

Joined Oct 18, 2017
That's the thing, we all know this stuff, however his supporters don't and they won't read or listen to this anyway because everyone is out to "get him". This book is pretty much preaching to the choir :lol:

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
This country has spent so much time destroying education that many Americans are just incapable of critical thinking. You can show people blatant proof of something and they still won't believe it because it goes against what they believe.
Agreed. My wife and I have a chest of drawers and a dresser in our bedroom, so a few weeks ago we were wondering which one was larger. My wife thought one was significantly larger than the other, so i measured and did the calculations for total volume of each. Once i did that i discovered that there was only like a 5 cubic inch difference in volume. When i showed her this, her response was something like "i still think that one is much bigger". I told her she is acting exactly like a trump supporter when presented with absolute facts and it shut her up real quick. :lol: People feel the need to be right all the time, and when they are proven wrong their pride, ego, whatever wont let them admit it. There is nothing wrong with being wrong or misunderstanding something, acknowledging that, and growing from it. Your ego is not your amigo.

Joined May 14, 2013
That's the thing, we all know this stuff, however his supporters don't and they won't read or listen to this anyway because everyone is out to "get him". This book is pretty much preaching to the choir :lol:
true. but at the very least it keeps people from NOT voting and giving him the chance of being reelected

Joined Oct 14, 2008
Damn he didn’t even touch Obama’s worst monthly average once the economy started rolling in ‘11 :lol:

And technically he’s still living off that economy today.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now