***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What?

#1, 99% of Indian people don't follow the caste system in 2018. That's some @#$@ that mostly happens in remote villages along with forced marriages, cow worship, etc. that America loves to display in the news to stereotype all Indians.

#2, 99% of Indian people would NEVER identify as white. My mom and her family are descended from and look like Southern Europeans, but you'll never hear them claim that. Most don't want anything to do with white people due to the British robbing the country blind; the only Europeans that get a pass are Asian washed/ethnic looking ones like my dad that prove that they respect and appreciate different cultures.

People like Nikki Haley are like the Ninjahoods of Indians. They don't claim us now, but we haven't claimed them since they decided to burden the planet with their emergence. There's a lot of derogatory terms for them in Indian/Asian culture.

wow, I wasn't aware. The caste system still has to have residual effects, no?

What?

#1, 99% of Indian people don't follow the caste system in 2018. That's some @#$@ that mostly happens in remote villages along with forced marriages, cow worship, etc. that America loves to display in the news to stereotype all Indians.

#2, 99% of Indian people would NEVER identify as white. My mom and her family are descended from and look like Southern Europeans (they're even more light skin than my European family), but you'll never hear them claim to be white or European. Most don't want anything to do with white people due to the British robbing the country blind; the only Europeans that get a pass are Asian washed/ethnic looking ones like my dad that prove that they respect and appreciate different cultures.

People like Nikki Haley are like the Ninjahoods of Indians. They don't claim us now, but we haven't claimed them since they decided to burden the planet with their emergence. There's a lot of derogatory terms for them in Indian/Asian culture.
I have a bangladesh friend who tells me about Indian folk who identify as White. She said the lighter you are the Whiter you are.

I have a bangladesh friend who tells me about Indian folk who identify as White. She said the lighter you are the Whiter you are.

There is light skin discrimination for sure. For example, my mom's family is just regular middle class, but they get MUCH better service at high end restaurants, malls, etc. because of their skin color. It's because if you have darker skin, people say things like "You look like a farmer or servant" since those people work outdoors and get darker.

However, even then, those light people generally do not identify as white. Think of Steph Curry; he might look a lot closer to being a white man and might get more positive attention due to color discrimination, but at the end of the day he identifies himself as a black man. It's the same thing with Indian people. They highly distrust white people with a few exceptions.

There is light skin discrimination for sure. For example, my mom's family is just regular middle class, but they get MUCH better service at high end restaurants, malls, etc. because of their skin color. However, even then, those light people generally do not identify as white. Think of Steph Curry; he might look a lot closer to being a white man and might get more positive attention due to color discrimination, but at the end of the day he identifies himself as a black man. It's the same thing with Indian people.
Steph Curry looks like a White man? That’s news to me. I always just saw him as a light skinned Black dude. His hair def ain’t like a white man’s lol.

Steph Curry looks like a White man? That’s news to me. I always just saw him as a light skinned Black dude. His hair def ain’t like a white man’s lol.

No, I just said that he looks CLOSER to being white/mixed than someone like Draymond Green, so he definitely gets treated by the media and women more positively even when he acts out sometimes.

Better example would be Sonya Curry ( :pimp: )

Last edited:

5fe6c0b61bc02a9039f97c849c07402886058c4d4f0a9f0a0068ce7d736e734c.jpg

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ranscript-fails-to-include-line-from-trump-on

Somebody should aware them that there are cameras out there with the ability to record multiple hours of video. They really do think we're morons.
Rich white men gotta be the most insecure people on the planet. Poor people of color and immigrants really don’t pose a real threat to them yet they do everything to attack and control thebpowerless. Bunch of sick people, which makes me not support religion because what type of loving god would allow all of this to happen? What type of loving god allows slavery, jim crow, the slaughter of natives etc? There can’t be a god.

Rich white men gotta be the most insecure people on the planet. Poor people of color and immigrants really don’t pose a real threat to them yet they do everything to attack and control thebpowerless. Bunch of sick people, which makes me not support religion because what type of loving god would allow all of this to happen? What type of loving god allows slavery, jim crow, the slaughter of natives etc? There can’t be a god.

That's the thing tho; for them, equality is a threat.

I have some Indian friends snd coworkers that are in an arranged marriage and have family members also in arranged marriages, snd most of thrm say the marriages work out better than the typical american/euro marriage. :lol:

I have some Indian friends snd coworkers that are in an arranged marriage and have family members also in arranged marriages, snd most of thrm say the marriages work out better than the typical american/euro marriage. :lol:
I have an Indian friend that was forced to marry his cousin. Yikes.

Devils know what they're doing trying to get brown folks, whose children will understandably vote democrat, out of the country.

Instead of changing their platform to adjust to people and the times, they rely on voter suppression, gerrymandering, mass incarceration, and deportation.

We've seen republicans champion a pedophile and justify it by saying well at least he won't kill babies. These people either aren't going to acknowledge this, or they don't care because politics is sports to them and all that matters is winning and having a cultist party over country mentality.

Timid is right in calling out the fragility of white people on the right though, who claim superior genetics and upbringings yet worry about low-skilled migrants taking their opportunities, and those migrants' children then taking their children's opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom