***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What are people's thoughts on Jimmy Dore? I haven't really checked his stuff but know someone who swears by him
I think I'd rather watch 2 hours of Tucker Carlson than 10 minutes of Jimmy Dore. At least I could have some laughs at Tucker's buffoonery. I'm really not sure how anyone can sit through a full segment of Jimmy Dore. Truly god awful.

26229685_1067943426679339_7125775473504673991_n.jpg

Things like this keep going back to my original point.

On paper, I am 100% for a country deciding to crack down on illegal immigration, strengthening borders, etc., even if I myself don't think those are important issues or think enforcing them would be detrimental to our country. Every country has that right.

HOWEVER

when a country only enforces these policies on only certain groups of people, even after

A) taking advantage of these people for so many years that our economy is reliant on them now (offering low wages and threatening to call immigration if they want more; I personally know people that this happened to)
B) destabilizing entire regions with military/puppet government interference, to the point where those people HAVE to go somewhere to survive
C)Providing much more favorable citizenship/resident pathways to immigrants of European descent throughout American history (even I have distant European relatives whose ancestors literally just hopped off the boat and were allowed to stay here)

I have major issues with these types of immigration policies.

I always see Trump supporters talk about "What about countries like Japan and Korea's tough immigration policies? How come it's OK for them?" Last I checked, those two countries didn't install puppet dictators throughout Latin America or stir up @#$@ storms in the Middle East, causing a mass exodus of refugees from those regions. They also do not provide preferential treatment to any group, making their immigration system harsh but fair.

Last edited:
Getting a WaPo notification that quotes the president saying “***hole countries” uncensored...

What a time :lol:

OUR PRESIDENT ELECT ISN'T Great with words like Obummer but his meaning is clear. The USA is the BEST Country ever. He meant no disrepk and his comments were addresses to countries that don't support his WAR FOR COAL. Such countries include every country except MOTHER Russia.

@flyeed
I just picked an entirely random Jimmy Dore video but I couldn't last very long. He's the living embodiment of know-it-all progressive elitism. Like a leftist Hannity really.
Take in mind that this guy is a (alleged) comedian.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, avoid Jimmy Dore at all cost. He is an unprincipled left wing blowhard.

I couple write paragraphs about why his buffoonery should be avoid, but he is not worth the effort.

It is sad that so many people that are on the far left get sucked into his nonsense.

I have my issues with most leftist outlets but those are small beefs really, many do good work. But Dore is top to bottom Reactionary trash. Avoid

Back
Top Bottom