***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ahh...Trump saying how he really feels. Straight outta the 1924 Racist Immigration reform Jeff “Eugenic” Sessions loves so dam big much.

The whole talking point is straight out of the white supremacists textbook. Why the **** would a person from Norway come here? Get sick, go broke and die AKA "freedom".

DTS5uTMVQAA95vj.jpg

Clinton, Trump said, failed Haiti when it needed help the most.

“Clinton was responsible for doing things a lot of the Haitian people are not happy with,” Trump said from prepared remarks, referring to the aftermath of Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake. “Taxpayer dollars intended for Haiti and the earthquake victims went to a lot of the Clinton cronies.”

Later, Trump told the crowd that he had come to “listen and learn” and to build a new relationship with the community.

“Whether you vote for me or not I really want to be your biggest champion,” he said.
http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article102349877.html

We told em

how long will it take for america to recover????
like he doing serious damage
wonder if he gets reelected
i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he did

Imagine what world leaders and diplomats are thinking reading about this ****hole statement

Rep. Sanford (R-S.C.) on the ****hole countries comment: "There have been some crazy tweets and some crazy quotes, but it is what it is."
:rolleyes

If you still stand by this man after these comments. You a bigot too.
Or you can blame Obama for not forcing through immigration reform when he didn't have the votes, and idiot proofing the presidency beforehand, so the Bigot you support could not make you look like a complete *** whenever you claimed to support immigrant rights and cape for this clown at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom