***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"Testify"
air-quotes.gif

Man gonna go in there and lie through his off white teeth.

I think this covers most of the defense strategies

"But is he wrong about Haiti though b"

"Locker room racism b"

"But Bill and Hillary and Haiti"

"Note how da DR wasn't in that list :pimp: Real recognize real b"

(picture of Trump with a Haitian and an African)

"If OBUMMER passed immigration reform he wouldn't need to do this"

(random picture of Trump with rappers)

"If you want to stand up for these ****hole countries so much and hate our dapper white savior, why don't you go move there or go back where you came from?"

"But da age of consent in Mexico though, when will you Mexican-American citizens answer for all actions of the Mexican government"

Post of Da Year. LIBBIES have nothing against the Hip hop intelligencia. Next LIBBIE I see is getting Knocked out #SMASHMOUTHPOLITICS

There is a reason certain nations leaders are smart enough to not speak of Haiti and Africa in the manner that Trump did..

They are well aware of the roles their nations played in the states those nations are in today.. well those parts of those countries which he is referring to, because it wouldn't surprise me one bit that Trump would have zero appreciation that there are some very nice places in both places and some very affluent areas and people

Rick Wilson letting the yoppa serenade ole boy

At the same time dudes like Wilson, Brooks, and Frum piss me off. These moderate conservative pundits saw the wave of white nationalism coming. But they gave it cover for years when it could be contained and used to attack liberals.

Now they are trying to play this "these guys don't represent conservatism" game. No Rick, yes they do. They represent conservationism best all the moderate didn't have the balls to fight back.

Reagan was just as big a bigot as Trump. He just hid it better.

Did ninjahood get banned from the thread?

Curious to hear his take is on this latest outburst.

He will see this and comment about how he is giving everyone a break. And he doesn't feel like posting. His *** is still lurking

And it is peace, not need for buffoonery.

Ninja HATES Haiti. We don't need his thoughts. Heck he hates being black even though hes probably more african than most of the black ppl in the states lol

Back
Top Bottom