***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Paging aepps20 aepps20 and whywesteppin whywesteppin
You'd think these people would've learned something about emails by now
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/14/carson-involved-expensive-furniture-purchase-417326
Carson was involved in $31,000 furniture purchase, emails show
Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson was involved in selecting a $31,000 dining table set for his office suite, emails show, despite Carson and HUD’s statements that he had no knowledge of the costly request.
I disagree with my Coal Comrade aeepps20 on this one.

Candy is looking like a snack and her name is a name for a sweet snack too. I will not tolerate slander of my sweet sweet snack.

Candy bae is only trying to elevate Barson to even higher levels that he never thought possible. From world-renowned neurosurgeon to incompetent King of the HUD (all hail Benjamin Barson, first of his name), he is now destined for a LIFETIME REWARDS card at the DC Ethan Allen.

And then try to slander him with this: "he had no knowledge of the costly request." LIES. He has knowledge of neurosurgery, which means he has knowledge about HOUSING and of course about the FURNITURE that goes in such a house.

I disagree with my Coal Comrade aeepps20 on this one.

Candy is looking like a snack and her name is a name for a sweet snack too. I will not tolerate slander of my sweet sweet snack.

Candy bae is only trying to elevate Barson to even higher levels that he never thought possible. From world-renowned neurosurgeon to incompetent King of the HUD (all hail Benjamin Barson, first of his name), he is now destined for a LIFETIME REWARDS card at the DC Ethan Allen.

And then try to slander him with this: "he had no knowledge of the costly request." LIES. He has knowledge of neurosurgery, which means he has knowledge about HOUSING and of course about the FURNITURE that goes in such a house.

Well said COMRADE. I let #SmashMouthPolitics get the best of me and I apologize to Candy Bae and Barson. I just see his potential and I don't want LIB ideas like telling the "truth" to stand in his way. NOTHING burgers taste AMAZING.

Wonder how long it'll take for him to get fired, repositioned or resigns.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/15/hr-mcmaster-russia-syria-crime-punishment-465841
McMaster calls for further U.S. punishment of Russia over ‘atrocities’ in Syria
Not ******* long, brother. Not ******* long:

giphy.gif

some juicy excerpts from the article:

For all of the evident disorder, Trump feels emboldened, advisers said — buoyed by what he views as triumphant decisions last week to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum and to agree to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Just days ago, Trump used Twitter to fire Rex Tillerson, the secretary of state whom he disliked, and moved to install his close ally, CIA Director Mike Pompeo, in the job.

The president has complained that McMaster is too rigid and that his briefings go on too long and seem irrelevant.

Several candidates have emerged as possible McMaster replacements, including John Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, and Keith Kellogg, the chief of staff of the National Security Council.

Others considered at risk for being fired or reprimanded include Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson, who has generated bad headlines for ordering a $31,000 dining room set for his office; Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt, who has been under fire for his first-class travel at taxpayer expense; and Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, whose agency spent $139,000 to renovate his office doors.

Also, Trump has sometimes expressed confusion about what agencies and secretaries are in charge of what duties, a senior administration official said. For example, this official said, he has complained to Pruitt about regulatory processes for construction projects, although the EPA is not in charge of the regulations.

I'm going to wait for official confirmation.

If they think giving HR a lil fake promotion is going to spare him the humiliation they are sorely mistake. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom