***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Two things...

Can someone school me on Pompeo?

and would Pence be worse than the Russian puppet?

Tea Party former congressman

Thinks Snowden should get the death penalty

wants regime change in North Korea

and basically like any other far righter on energy, abortion, healthcare

tenor.gif

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ical-purge-at-state-department-lawmakers-say/

Remember how Erdogan orchestrated/took advantage of the failed coup to remove all real and imagined critics from positions of influence? The same thing is happening right here, right now. We might think all these firings are funny, but I hope that you guys are taking this stuff seriously and not attributing it to Trump being Trump. Our extremists are very much in control, and they may not seem recognizable because they wear suits and ties.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/...ignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push

President Trump has now amassed his first $1 trillion in debt, crossing that ignominious mark late last week — and analysts said it’s just a taste of what’s to come after the tax-cuts and spending spree of recent months.

Indeed, his next $1 trillion could come within a year, and one analyst said he could soon be staring at $3 trillion annual deficits if things go particularly badly in interest rates.

Love it when conservative outlets slander their own. They pushed the nonsense about Trump's ability to pay off the US debt during his presidency, and now we're looking at -$3 trillion in the future with nothing to show for it: inadequate schools, no infrastructure, no social safety net, empty federal coffers.

I think that's how Greece happened

its ok when the wall is built and all the bad trade deals with the entire world get fixed America will be rich

:lol:

its amazing how back assward these people are, hypocrites all of them

This kid is so damn nice about it too
I received my punishment during 6th period. The dean-of-students carried it out while the assistant principal witnessed. The punishment was not dealt with malice or cruelty, in fact, I have the utmost respect for all the adults involved. They were merely doing their job as the school board and school policy dictated. The ‘swats’ were not painful or injuring. It was nothing more than a temporary sting on my thighs. The dean-of-students did stress however that not all punishments like this ended this way.

I believe that corporal punishment has no place in schools, even if it wasn’t painful to me. The idea that violence should be used against someone who was protesting violence as a means to discipline them is appalling. I hope that this is changed, in Greenbrier, and across the country.

Wylie A. Greer

Class of 2018

Greenbrier High School, Arkansas

trump is really the worst ****ing human in the world.

as I've said before, I hope all the bad things in life happen to him and only him. and I hope he never dies so that he can experience an eternity of humiliation.

Imagine the pain of getting up at 4:30 am to take a dump and not being able to tweet. I don't think he'd last too long.

alright now that the US has now applied sanctions against Russia for the "malicious cyberattacks" when are we going to be briefed on what those attacks were?

I know Mark Zuckerberg has to know because it occurred on his platform.

Im just want the administration to come out and say it to inform all these naysayers

Back
Top Bottom