***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nothing more than political theatre just like the 1st strikes

The 'law and order' candidate continues his attack on the law...

Crine @ the 34 hour transmission

tenor.gif

The call in saying Trump was held at gun point

tenor.gif

Trump being 2 inches away from being dead to Alex

tenor.gif

amazing how people fell for this.

we strike Syria all the time.

do we have boots on the ground? does anyone really think Russia will attack Americans over this?

meanwhile they have spent years infiltrating our democracy but we go bomb some targets in Syria and now we get upset?

does anyone really think Russia will attack Americans over this?
They very well could. However, they won't fly jets and drop bombs over our heads. Remember that they were caught mapping our communications infrastructure; they have infiltrated the electric grid of the US. Remember the story of snipers in CA who shot at and disabled 17 transformers in 2013?

We have neglected the electric grid and internet infrastructure for too long, and you already know how much we rely on it (from trade to work to education to entertainment to plain old personal safety). I predict they'll go there if they want to hurt us.

2A84DC56-CDBE-4202-9CF7-8D1A3B8112D9.png
They very well could. However, they won't fly jets and drop bombs over our heads. Remember that they were caught mapping our communications infrastructure; they have infiltrated the electric grid of the US. Remember the story of snipers in CA who shot at and disabled 17 transformers in 2013?

We have neglected the electric grid and internet infrastructure for too long, and you already know how much we rely on it (from trade to work to education to entertainment to plain old personal safety). I predict they'll go there if they want to hurt us.

That whole sniper thing happened literally across from my house. I live in those hills across from that PG&e station.

there is an outdoor shooting range near where they were shooting from. My initial thought was, some guys wanted to play with their guns but obviously couldn’t at the range. So went and shot up the PG&E station

true.

they already inserted their guy as ruler of our country. phase one of the soft coup is complete.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/13/jared-kushner-apollo-citigroup-loans-522952
Citigroup and Apollo defend Kushner family loans
Jared Kushner’s family business ties to Citigroup and Apollo Global Management are more extensive than initially reported, Democratic lawmakers said on Friday.
Kushner Companies is more than $600 million in debt to Citi and owes Apollo more than $250 million, the lawmakers said, releasing letters from the two companies. The loans were originated around the time Kushner was named a senior adviser to President Donald Trump, his father-in-law.
In letters to the companies on Friday, lawmakers asked for more detail on the companies’ financial ties to Kushner. The letters were signed by Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Tom Carper of Delaware, and Gary Peters of Michigan, and Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, ranking member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

In March 20 letters to the lawmakers, Citi and Apollo pushed back on the narrative that Kushner’s family business had received financing after Kushner met at the White House with top executives from the companies, a story first reported by The New York Times.

Kushner sat down with Citi’s chief executive, Michael Corbat, on March 3, 2017, at Corbat’s request. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss trade policy, “given Mr. Kushner’s leadership role in the NAFTA negotiations,” Citi wrote in a letter to lawmakers.

“The Kushner family has been a client of Citi for decades,” and a March 31, 2017, loan to the family was “completely appropriate,” Citi’s general counsel, Rohan Weerasinghe, wrote.

Kushner also met several times last year with Apollo co-founder Joshua Harris just months before Kushner Companies closed on a $184 million loan with Apollo.

“Josh Harris and Jared Kushner never discussed any loans to Kushner Companies,” a lawyer for Apollo wrote in the March 20 letter. “To our knowledge Jared Kushner did not play any role on behalf of Kushner Companies” with respect to the loan.

Not likely, both parties tend to rally together and "support the troops", even if they disagree with the military response rather than undermine their commander in chief.

Wait. So having a war could potentially prolong his tenure as president? Say it ain't so... Mueller gotta act quick.

I don't trust a man that has the word "bigly" in his vocabulary to make any further decisions that has already plagued this country with shame in the first place.

Is it possible that anyone could override him? This ruse his doing on a daily basis gotta **** him up sooner than anticipated.

Back
Top Bottom