***Official Political Discussion Thread***

liberal media at it again with the nothingburger witch hunt. smh wow

Czechmate

06klmaA.gif
yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh

This guys such a ******* moronic lunatic. Jesus christ the whole thing makes me ******* sick to my stomach.

How worried should minorities be about a Pence presidency?

Trump is a racist biggot but he's also an equal opportunity scumbag with the intellectual capacity of a child.

Pence strikes me as an old school devil. The type of calculated and systemic evil that has been responsible for so much despair and damage done to minorities in this country in the past century.

Silk, Diamond, Barson, AMERICA'S SHERIFF ELECT, SCAM NEWTON , STEVEN HARVEY, Stacy Dash, Paris Denard, Orochimaru, Sage Steele , Snackquille O'Neal and countless others have vouched for the GOP. Pence would be an EXCELLENT choice.

How worried should minorities be about a Pence presidency?

Trump is a racist biggot but he's also an equal opportunity scumbag with the intellectual capacity of a child.

Pence strikes me as an old school devil. The type of calculated and systemic evil that has been responsible for so much despair and damage done to minorities in this country in the past century.
Pence is an intelligent sociopath hellbent on furthering the GOP's garbage agenda. P scary.

So what’s going on???
We at war with Syria???
What Syria do???
Haven’t been up to date in things this past week

They fired chemical attacks last weekend again. Today this afternoon they reported that Assad has used chemical weapons at least 50 times during this war too.

American people are about to die in the name of Trump. Get out the military ASAP
its too late for them to do that iirc. somebody that is more knowledgeable and in the military now could share if they are allowed to.

also the timing is weird to me. what is the likelihood of a president getting impeached during a war?
any time a lot of **** comes out against trump he does something out of left field to change the narrative. granted, using chemical weapons is horrible. ijs.

its too late for them to do that iirc. somebody that is more knowledgeable and in the military now could share if they are allowed to.

also the timing is weird to me. what is the likelihood of a president getting impeached during a war?
any time a lot of **** comes out against trump he does something out of left field to change the narrative. granted, using chemical weapons is horrible. ijs.
Oh I’m sure it’s too late unless you claim you’re transgender

what is the likelihood of a president getting impeached during a war?

Not likely, both parties tend to rally together and "support the troops", even if they disagree with the military response rather than undermine their commander in chief.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/world/middleeast/trump-syria-attack.html

Just weeks ago, the Department of Homeland Security identified Russia as the source of malware “implants” in the American electric grid and released samples of code to utilities to help them clean out their systems. The warning accused Russia of mounting a series of intrusions against American and European nuclear power plants and water and electric systems, in what analysts interpreted as a move to test Moscow’s capacity.

Iran hit American banks with a major denial of service attack nearly six years ago, and tried — unsuccessfully — to manipulate a dam in Westchester County, N.Y. Iran is among the most sophisticated midsize powers in using cyberweapons, skills that the country has invested in heavily since the United States and Israel conducted a crippling online attack on its nuclear enrichment sites.

ADVERTISEMENT

As he has prepared the military for retaliation, Mr. Mattis has also warned of a potential propaganda counterattack by Syria, Russia and Iran after a Western strike. Defense Department officials have underscored the need to show the world convincing evidence that Mr. Assad’s government indeed initiated a chemical attack in Douma.

Russian troops and mercenaries are deployed to Syria; Iranian forces and militias are also in the country, and could retaliate against the thousands of American troops in Syria and Iraq. United States personnel in Erbil, a Kurdish city in northern Iraq, for instance, are readying for a potential Iranian attack on their forces there, according to an American official.

Russian troops and mercenaries are deployed to Syria; Iranian forces and militias are also in the country, and could retaliate against the thousands of American troops in Syria and Iraq. United States personnel in Erbil, a Kurdish city in northern Iraq, for instance, are readying for a potential Iranian attack on their forces there, according to an American official.
Welp
WW3 here we go

Talkin to my best friend who’s in the military said he doenst know if he gonna be deployed yet....im worried as **** right now for him

Back
Top Bottom