***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hope everyone fueled up earlier this week

Captureer34342.PNG

how many friends does trump have in the oil industry?

they gonna make bank off this

every move he makes is for the benefit of rich whites

There is not one key partner in the Iran deal that supports this buffoonery. Zero.
Germany, France and the UK all maintain a position that the deal should be improved but that you can't throw out the baby with the bathwater. They all tried unsuccessfully to sway Trump.
Israeli warhawks and GOP warhawks want this, that's about it.

Response from our prime minister:

There is not one key partner in the Iran deal that supports this buffoonery. Zero.
Germany, France and the UK all maintain a position that the deal should be improved but that you can't throw out the baby with the bathwater. They all tried unsuccessfully to sway Trump.
Israeli warhawks and GOP warhawks want this, that's about it.

Response from our prime minister:

Iran will just say 'fine, back to working on our program', Trump will start his usual saber-rattling and childish name calling. Groundhog day.

Last edited:
"Companies doing business in Iran will be allowed up to 180 days to end contracts or face severe consequences."
What about companies from other signatory states in the Iran deal that do business in Iran?
4679f28fca8e937a228ddaf813171b13.png

I wondered that too - the US is reimposing sanctions - but the others aren’t? Not sure how that will work as a part time sanction isn’t much of a sanction. As usual big companies will just work through a subsidiary so ignore the rules anyway.

VERY proud of MY PRESIDENT ELECT today. His deal making skills are second to none. LIBS DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT GEOPOLITICS .
AMEN. Thoughts and prayers for libs who dont understand MERICA the land of the free, and for poors who are about to fight OUR PRESIDENT ELECTS WAR on TERRORISM of our middle east. #UNBUILDTHATWALLOFTEXTGIVINGIRANNUKES

AMEN. Thoughts and prayers for libs who dont understand MERICA the land of the free, and for poors who are about to fight OUR PRESIDENT ELECTS WAR on TERRORISM of our middle east. #UNBUILDTHATWALLOFTEXTGIVINGIRANNUKES
AMEN Comrade, I have summarized the official coalgang view on the Iran deal in a visual manner so the libs can understand
78ca264a220254bb59c5576d85f42c2d.gif

Back
Top Bottom