***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Been avoiding politics but couldn’t avoid this news

This administration is disgraceful, and along with Israel seem desperate to start a war with Iran. They’re trying to provoke Iran and then point the finger when they’re inevitably forced to defend themselves.

Some really good posts in this thread.

Been avoiding politics but couldn’t avoid this news

This administration is disgraceful, and along with Israel seem desperate to start a war with Iran. They’re trying to provoke Iran and then point the finger when they’re inevitably forced to defend themselves.

Some really good posts from COAL GANG in this thread. #FLYEEDBARSON2040

WELL SAID COMRADE

:lol:
ha.jpg

Final post, but that reddit thread raises great points on how broken our system is when a country can openly buy out our politicians to work in their interest instead of that of our own people’s. The fact that AIPAC is one of the strongest lobbies in the US makes a mockery of our entire government.

Final post, but that reddit thread raises great points on how broken our system is when a country can openly buy out our politicians to work in their interest instead of that of our own people’s. The fact that AIPAC is one of the strongest lobbies in the US makes a mockery of our entire government.
The US time and time again traded soldier lives for thumbs up and down payments. Rich old white men dictate who dies and who pays the bill

The US time and time again traded soldier lives for thumbs up and down payments. Rich old white men dictate who dies and who pays the bill

And ignorant racist whites bend over to get ****** by them with a smile on their face, until it's time for a dog whistle to turn that smile into a frown filled with hatred and bigotry towards people of color. :smh:

I see a lot of you are upset about Trump pulling out. First and last, let me say this: do not be scared of the Persians!

Xerces wanted the Obummer deal all along but I say to you, my fellow coal brothers, we will not submit. Rumor has it that the philosophers and boy-lovers of the Anatolia turned them down. If they did so, how can the land of SUVs, toxic masculinity, and guns agree to any deal?

They bring the casual shirts and shorts of Western civilization to our country's steps! They threaten my coalrades with education and wonderfully spiced kebabs! We must not let them get away with this!!! We cannot sacrifice our closeted way of life, how we cling to religion, take pride in guns,, and never read books.

Coal and soot. The Persians will find plenty of that in our coal mines.

United States??? No!

This

is

madness!

Thank you, Dapper Don!

#coalgoals
#trumpissmrt

The Trump effect....lmao

The GOP midaswell fully embrace what they’ve become, this cat is gonna win the primary.

Back
Top Bottom