***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I've never seen this much of a DEVASTATING WEEK FOR LIBS since election week. Blue Wave turning into a Coal Wave. Our police force is getting the support they deserve. Blue Lives Matter. North Korea is Toast , Iran is Toast and LIBS in California are toast. Fake Don got exposed and lost. AMAZING

old story but with everything going on it seems relevant...

Let's remember the time Donald Trump cashed a 13¢ check sent to him as a prank

"We could however, send them checks for minuscule sums of money—sums so small they couldn’t fund as much as a minute of the recipients’ existence—and see who would bother to bank these teensy amounts of money."

Then
they went for one last score: in honor of those 13 people, 13 more checks for $0.13. Two people cashed them: a Saudi arms dealer named Adnan Khashoggi, and Donald Trump.

"We could however, send them checks for minuscule sums of money—sums so small they couldn’t fund as much as a minute of the recipients’ existence—and see who would bother to bank these teensy amounts of money."

Then
they went for one last score: in honor of those 13 people, 13 more checks for $0.13. Two people cashed them: a Saudi arms dealer named Adnan Khashoggi, and Donald Trump.

#BrokeBoy

Then

Two words

Compound interest

Broke boys stay broke because they ain’t compounding they cheddar.

Interesting seeing the point brought up that someone should ask Elliot Broidy if he's ever had a vasectomy :nerd:

Bad news Coalmrades, The Kochcaine mafia Bros gave me a boatload of money and a sinecure as a George Mason University Economics professor. In light of these changes I will also stop posing as a Marxist. I also have a guest column at Reason and Marginal Revolution as well as a booked appearance on Econ Talk where i will be discussing my forthcoming article "How smart phone apps can make human trafficking more efficient." Also, coming this fall, my ministerial work titled "Statistical proof that poor white should be forced to shovel toxic waste and why blacks should have to shovel radioactive waste."

Exciting stuff.

I won't forget you guys and I'll pour out a little of my $34 DC bar cocktails whenever I think of you guys dying in a coal mine explosion or your truck exploding as you heroically rolled coal. Some must die to own the libs but it won't be me.

rexanglorum rexanglorum yo did you also write this book? one of the most informative reads of the decade fellow coal gang member #thoughtsnprayers
4D39829E-F943-4884-9EC3-A94B189ADF54.jpeg

rexanglorum rexanglorum yo did you also write this book? one of the most informative reads of the decade fellow coal gang member #thoughtsnprayers
4D39829E-F943-4884-9EC3-A94B189ADF54.jpeg

I did but honestly all that Satan stuff, I was really phoning it in. Now, I am really pursuing my passion. Check my linkedin where I lecture lower status, lower paid and more precarious workers on how they should just figure out a way to get paid $300,000 to write one column a month.

These guys talk big until they get around some "illegals", go try to round up some "illegals" Mr. Kemp, see how it works out for you.

Exactly. Same with all the bigots that talk about “black on black crime in Chicago”. They’re mouths are zip ties shut around black people

Back
Top Bottom