***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The thing about stories like these is that these jobs are likely to not come back, even if Congress becomes 100% Democrat in 2019. When the companies that such businesses supply find new vendors, it's lights out for guys like this, unless they are willing to come back in that business sector with very competitive prices (which means, among other things, lower wages).

With the election of Trump, the US shot themselves in the foot, drove a fat *** nail in the wound and banged it in place with a sledgehammer.

mpmyrpkfsujzg2wnxos9.jpg

Said..

274289794ca5f25aa4789d203f7e9905f2aac449.gif

I read this in her robotic, plagiarized ways

Dapper Don is right. I'm guessing everyone was surprised when starting a trade war resulted in retaliatory tariffs that hurt businesses in the US.
Nobody could've seen this coming if even the Don was taken by surprise. Thankfully the workers at Harley don't have anything to worry about as trade wars are good and easy to win. But these companies just don't understand and are waving the white flag after all Trump did for them.
Sad!

Dapper Don is right. I'm guessing everyone was surprised when starting a trade war resulted in retaliatory tariffs that hurt businesses in the US.
Nobody could've seen this coming if even the Don was taken by surprise. Thankfully the workers at Harley don't have anything to worry about as trade wars are good and easy to win. But these companies just don't understand and are waving the white flag after all Trump did for them.
Sad!

Harley is a Lib Company ungrateful for what our President Elect has done for them. Ungrateful scum. We WILL LOSE THE TRADE WAR BUT WE WILL WIN A BATTLE. If you aren't down for that I got two words for ya

BARRY OBUMMER.

Anyone else think Crowley has a chance at losing the NY-14 primary tomorrow? I'm really rooting for Ocasio

Sad!

This is why Libs don't have a clue. I love #SmashMouthPolitics even if it's a Lib dishing it out. Coal Gang has been hitting libs with #SmashMouthPolitics since 2016. Libs just cry in their Veg wraps in their mom's basement. At least this Lib has new ideas.

That tweet sounds like something that the "BERNIE ISNT EVEN A DEMOCRAT" hyperpartisans applaud

In honor of the calls for Civility, I promise to treat liberal Americans with the respect they deserve. NT is full of intelligent liberal Americans that disagree with President Trump on his policies

tumblr_nc0hurfSmA1titzlso1_400.gif

Libs getting the #SmashMouthPolitics treatment everytime. NT Libs are the worst but me and Coal Gang already got them on the run.

People in the Trump administration should not be physically harmed or overly harrassed in private spaces, other than that liberals need to get in their asses.

Trump's people are jailing babies, destroying civil rights enforcement, mortgaging this country's economic security for a **** tax break, and unleashing all kinds of hell and I'm supposed to be civil about this.

The reason the Dems can't fight back against people views that Washington is a swamp because they always defend the worst creatures in said swamp. These Republicans unleash all types of austerity and White Supremacy on folk and Dems call them "good guys we just have disagreements with". They talk about having lunches with these clowns, going to their kids birthday parties, play ******* squash with these clown and demand treatment for these clowns when these GOP scumbags deny your base the same basic level of human decency.

Let them erode the economic and social safety net, let them terrorize your base, and then you come back around and defend them. Even if you disagree with Maxine Waters, you don't throw her under the bus. She is the good guy, not Trump, not the GOP.

Man **** civility towards white supremacists. I'm returning the same energy these conservatives put out in the world. All these fools can get from me is vitriol, disgust, and free smoke.

Chuck can't **** all the way off.

Last edited:
People in the Trump adminstration should not be physically harmed or overly harrassed in private spaces, other than that liberals need to get in their asses.

Trump's people are jailing babies, destroying civil rights enforcement, mortgaging this country's economic security for a **** tax break, and unleashing all kinds of hell and I'm suppose to be civil about this.

The reason the Dems can't fight back against people views that Washington is a swamp because they always defend the worst creatures in said swamp. These Republicans unleash all types of austerity and white Supremacy on folk and Dems call them "good guys we just have disagreements with". They talk about having lunches with these clowns, going to their kids birthday parties, play ****ing squash with these clown and demand treatment for these clowns when these GOP scumbags deny your base the same basic level of human decency.

Let them erode the economic and social safety net, let them terrorize your base and theb you come back around and defend them. Even if you disagree with Maxine Waters, you don't throw her under the bus. She is the good guy, not Trump, not the GOP.

Man **** civility towards white supremacists. I'm returning the same energy these conservatives put out in the world. All these fools can get from me is vitriol, disgust, and free smoke.

Chuck can't **** all the way off.

I can't find the quote online but Chuck really said no one should be denied service for any reason? What? Tell that to gay folks trying to buy a cake.

Be Civil Tho....

I hope something like this never happens to me. I’m 99.9% certain this wouldn’t end well for whoever decided to get in my face like that. And in turn, me.

You just don’t encroach on personal space like that, let alone berate someone in that space. You want to heckle me from afar? Cool. But you want to come on my jobsite, get in my face and act a fool? Enh....god bless.

Back
Top Bottom