***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Viktor ended up being a scammer since he couldn't pay off his loans for Trump U and failed to pick up his bootstraps.
giphy.gif

Lol I’ve been on Niketalk long enough to know that posting personal details like this can end with trolls calling jobs and such. Going to try and avoid that, if possible.

I didn’t go where Michael Cohen went.
Ivy league or top ranked law school?

To be honest, Viktor A's only mistake was that he didn't post a picture of himself with a gun and the kicks like Rock Deep. No way Meth would've banned him. He also would've put Libs on notice not to test him.
Just to make sure that Meth is not in a libby mood when he sees it, Viktor should have put da burna in a box, close it up, and post a picture of the box on a scale, with it reading a few pounds.

That way he is not posting a pic of da yoppa, Meth cant get mad, but everyone knows he got the heat on him, because hey, just look at the scale, something gotta be in the box. Right?

To be honest, Viktor A's only mistake was that he didn't post a picture of himself with a gun and the kicks like Rock Deep. No way Meth would've banned him. He also would've put Libs on notice not to test him.

Officials at Space Force have taken notice of Viktor's bravery here on NT

Soon he will be piloting his own star cruiser taking the fight directly to those disgusting intergalactic lib scum

How ridiculous is it for Trump and his ilk to complain about the investigation originally started with Russia?

Welcome to law enforcement 101.

The dudes were screaming Jew will not replace us in Charlottesville so im not surprised. I didnt know Cohen was Jewish.
Funny thing is that Trump has a lot of Jewish connections. His son in law Jared Kushner is Jewish and Ivanka converted to Judaism too. Very ironic when his supporters turn to anti-semitism.

Back
Top Bottom