***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You need an anti-libtard guy for the hooks and adlibs?
BUILD THE WALL
LOCK HER UP
MAGA
RUSSIAN COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME

I agree we need a hypeman like Spliff Star to get the crowd going. Preliminary track list.

1. #SmashMouthPolitics ft Viktor A
2. Hip Hop Intelegencia
3. Time For Space Force
4. You're Fired
5. My HUD Secretary is Black
6. LIB Scum
7. Collusion or Intrusion?
8. Betsy is Bae ft Tomi Laren
9. Left Hook and Body Libs.

Funny thing is that Trump has a lot of Jewish connections. His son in law Jared Kushner is Jewish and Ivanka converted to Judaism too. Very ironic when his supporters turn to anti-semitism.

This is why the argument that he’s a white supremacist falls kind of flat.

I agree we need a hypeman like Spliff Star to get the crowd going. Preliminary track list.

1. #SmashMouthPolitics ft Viktor A
2. Hip Hop Intelegencia
3. Time For Space Force
4. You're Fired
5. My HUD Secretary is Black
6. LIB Scum
7. Collusion or Intrusion?
8. Betsy is Bae ft Tomi Laren
9. Left Hook and Body Libs.

3Zg5.gif

VERY DAPPER TRACKLIST

NEEDS THIS SPECIAL GUEST ON THAT ALBUM TOO

kanye-west-maga-hat.jpg

While the language, imagery and symbolism is the same in the United States as it is Europe, the roots of anti semetism are very different between the two places.

In the old world, Jews were the minority group who were made into scapegoats for economic problems and they were marked for plunder.

In the United States, most antisemetism is an outgrowth of white supremacy. Antisemetic languages and framing are brought to bare on liberal Jewish professionals who are seen as allies of black and brown people. So Jewish lawyers, professors, journalists and entertainment moguls, who defend the humanity of black people and/or promote black culture, are derided with old world anti Semitic troupes.

Meanwhile, Jews who are onboard with white supremacy are spared and even lauded by the right wing. American Jews who refuse to rent apartments to blacks people or who supported Donald trump or the Likudniks in Israel, are seen as tolerable and even heroic because they are pushing back against demographic changes, which the alt-right consider to be “white genocide.”

Back
Top Bottom