***Official Political Discussion Thread***

f_mo_hogg_180324.jpg

@InTheHallway You shook right now?

2018 Democratic Party slogan

This is not the time. Seriously. We know the **** show that is the establishment branch of the Democratic party, but how about we crawl before we walk before we run?

No to mention there have been cases of third party candidates who found themselves on the payroll of the GOP. Magically.

Can we let the Right do the hard work of splitting the vote instead of doing it ourselves?

Sometimes it be your own....

Manafort juror reveals lone holdout prevented Mueller team from convicting on all counts
1534995344162.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...eller-team-from-convicting-on-all-counts.html
“It was one person who kept the verdict from being guilty on all 18 counts,” Duncan, 52, said.
“Certainly Mr. Manafort got caught breaking the law, but he wouldn’t have gotten caught if they weren’t after President Trump,” Duncan said of the special counsel’s case, which she separately described as a “witch hunt to try to find Russian collusion,” borrowing a phrase Trump has used in tweets more than 100 times.
“Finding Mr. Manafort guilty was hard for me, I wanted him to be innocent, I really wanted him to be innocent, but he wasn’t,” Duncan said. “That’s the part of a juror, you have to have due diligence and deliberate and look at the evidence and come up with an informed and intelligent decision, which I did.”
“Every day when I drove, I had my Make America Great Again hat in the backseat,” said Duncan, who said she plans to vote for Trump again in 2020. “Just as a reminder.”

no, this is not an Onion article.

Last edited:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States Justice Department

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

For the Trumpsexuals who continue to spew the "no collusion" talking points.

Winter is coming....

And this is all Trump's doing to begin with

Paulie could still be out in these streets finessing new **** prospects in the finest of ostrich leathers if da Don wasnt so petty

There's literally nothing related to collusion though lol ... You cant have "ironclad proof" if there is no proof even remotely related ... They are trying to manipulate a situation to fit a narrative by preying on a career criminal with a law degree ...

For a board that rails on the injustice system, you are watching a politically charged, conjured up case against someone, taking every liberty and shortcut to reach a predetermined conclusion ... It's a bit scary ...

That being said, none of this matters because Trump will not be impeached and he will continue to make America great again for 2 more years at least ...
Wow, we have our own FBI insider!

Sometimes it be your own....

Manafort juror reveals lone holdout prevented Mueller team from convicting on all counts
1534995344162.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...eller-team-from-convicting-on-all-counts.html

no, this is not an Onion article.
This is exactly what I was afraid of when I was questioning the use of jurors in such a case.

They have no attachment to facts unless they can manipulate them to fit their views.

She couldn't deny that Manafort was guilty of all counts, but her built-in biases wouldn't let her make the correct decision.

This is exactly what I was afraid of when I was questioning the use of jurors in such a case.

They have no attachment to facts unless they can manipulate them to fit their views.

She couldn't deny that Manafort was guilty of all counts, but her built-in biases wouldn't let her make the correct decision.
she sounds so clueless :smh:

I need whoever in the navy Duncan Hunter told to F off to corroborate the story so this fool can burn

met and spoke with brian schatz a few times. he graduated from a good high school here but overall, he doesn’t seem like he has much spine.

Back
Top Bottom