***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Im petty, but John's lack of arm movement was hilarious. Son was called a war hero, but I agree with Trump war heroes dont get caught. John was a washed military man that got caught slipping. If I was fighting during the Vietnam war yall aint catching me im blasting or going out in a body bag. John was a war criminal and a racist lame. That lump on his face looked disgusting.

Ok Rambo :lol:

mccain-snatches-mic-o.gif

lol i remember when dudes were eating this up

so obamas not arab. goes on to say he's a decent, family man. so arabs aren't those things?

RIP to McCain

Regardless of his politics being on the polar opposite of the spectrum,I still feel like he was one of the rare Republicans with at least a semblance of having principles of some kind. They've become non existant outright now in the present day GOP

Gonna be poignant and fitting to see him sticking the finger at the manbaby one last time from beyond the grave at his funeral,Obama and Dubya are scheduled to give the eulogies and 45 was specifically not invited at the Mavericks personal request

Also RIP to all the victims of his decades of relentless warmongering

Da Don prob happy McCain died because the media will now focus on slurping the Racist Maverick instead of covering the corrupt Don.

Timid outchea having delusions of grandeur. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Famb, you think that the Viet Cong would let you have some moment of glory. You're most likely going out like most dudes in Nam, caught by surprised, dying in some man's arms in a South Asian jungle.

Going out just like Bubba.....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Timid outchea having delusions of grandeur. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Famb, you think that the Viet Cong would let you have some moment of glory. You're most likely going out like most dudes in Nam, caught by surprised, dying in some man's arms in a South Asian jungle.

Going out just like Bubba.....

giphy.gif
My Uncle Tom Uncle has a Purple Heart from Vietnam son was blasting like a g. John got caught slipping. I wouldn’t have been out there though. I ain’t fighting for this racist country. I would have pulled a Muhammad Ali and told them fools to lock me up because I ain’t going. Vietnamese never called me an N word. Word to Ali. Screaming at I got work in the morning
:rofl:Heck yea I would have told them dudes that tried to draft me I got work in the am.

Last edited:

nope.

you insulted a dying veteran, of your own party. you can't turn around and offer condolences now. at least timid is consistent. I may not agree with him but I have to respect him for sticking with his views, in life and in death.

**** Donald Trump. politician and crook, worse than we've ever seen.

I don’t want to eulogize nor do I want to dance on the grave of Senator McCain.

I won’t speak Ill of the dead, I’ll speak Ill of the living. The politicos and pundits, the opinion shapers and the leaders of the most powerful hegemon that the world has ever known live in a moral universe in which John McCain was universally adjudged as “civil.”

Indeed, by the consensus of those who have pull at the highest levels, civility is measured exclusively by behavior towards fellow elites. In the myopic and privileged cloister of D.C. politics and media, Senator McCain was an exemplary citizen of that rarified community.

He never deprived a high powered lobbyist of life saving healthcare. He never sought to forcibly transport a fellow Senator into Federal Dungeon for the remainder of that Senator’s natural life. He always made sure to never to murder, with fire and percussion, a General nor the General’s family. Lastly, he never endeavored to render a Washington Post Columnist homeless and riven with despair.

The ruling class lost a man of great standing but what about the rest of us?

I won’t speak Ill of the dead. Instead, I will implore you, the living, to start judging our politicians as if the lives of all people, in all places and in all stations of life, were as valuable as that of a Senator or a high profile journalist. When a moral code is selectively applied it is, by its own parochial logic, immoral.

Im petty, but John's lack of arm movement was hilarious. Son was called a war hero, but I agree with Trump war heroes dont get caught. John was a washed military man that got caught slipping. If I was fighting during the Vietnam war yall aint catching me im blasting or going out in a body bag. John was a war criminal and a racist lame. That lump on his face looked disgusting.
Let me get this straight
U would do ALL THIS
But was duckin the fade from @ninjahood that one time
Talkin bout I can’t meetup
Cause I got work in the morning :lol:

Back
Top Bottom