***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It kinda seems like people are just pissed they had to pretend to take sexual misconduct seriously.

Do not care about getting both chambers. One is enough. The problem is though, I still don't trust the public's will to rein in the Trump administration to carry over to the years after 2020, especially if Democrats do retake the house and successfully halt the Trump agenda.

Assuming that the House turns blue in 2018, it will take a sustained and unified messaging effort on the part of the left to not lull their voting base to sleep. They will have to drop them daily legislative mixtapes and be in front of every TV camera and radio mic. They can't just go for the impeach Kavanaugh/Russia angle; they need to let that **** play in the background and address the economic needs of people: higher wages, financial stability, and universal healthcare.

They can't just go for the impeach Kavanaugh/Russia angle; they need to let that **** play in the background and address the economic needs of people: higher wages, financial stability, and universal healthcare.
what im afraid of
is exactly this
and that they just use it to be able to get the majority
and dont institute any real change

I want both chambers but I want the House more than anything. I trust Pelosi more with the yoppa instead of Chuck.

I can see her walking into the first session of Congress with the Ruff Ryders Anthem blasting, ready for war.

Chuck such a clown that if a Scotus pick did pop up and he was majority leader, famb would bring it to a floor for a vote and let a confirmation go through.

-BTW, Rosen in Nevada sucks so bad. He is like bizarro Beto, no one is excited about her because she keeps talking that centrist nonsense. Bipartisanship and "Going against Pelosi" . Obeezy gonna have to come through and set the state of fire.

I'm calling an emergency Coalition meeting tonight fellas. Our safe space was shutdown and Comrade Titanium Tea's backup account was exposed. We need to protest this injustice to the Supreme Court and have Kavs ban this thread too.

Thanks for luring "Titanium Tea" into exposing his backup account, though. We've now exiled three more racists in the past 24 hours. Our community is richer for their loss.

tenor.gif

Meth pulled a Lucy and let Ninja think he would get to kick the football (that thread lasted longer than I thought) only to shut things down and lure Titanium Tea out of hiding. Brilliant strategy. #SmashMouthPolitics

giphy (43).gif

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 2
The world is f'd because of these old white men

Also another old white man idiot

Seems civil

Last edited:
“But it’s the law so it’s ok”. Man this BS has been this way since voting was a thing. Heard they’ve been mailing out voter cards in places with misspelled names so that come voting time they’ll be turned down due to ID not perfectly matching up.

Back
Top Bottom