***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Life comes at you fast

But, BUT, BUUUUUUUUT LOL.

MI.gif

Both sides are the same?

If they were the same then none of this would exist. That's not what I said. Both sides are to blame for this. Both sides have been calling for violence, but when something happens everyone acts like this is surprising. Stop thinking all Dems are completely cluless and evil, and stop thinking that all Republicans are racist and evil.

If they were the same then none of this would exist. That's not what I said. Both sides are to blame for this. Both sides have been calling for violence, but when something happens everyone acts like this is surprising. Stop thinking all Dems are completely cluless and evil, and stop thinking that all Republicans are racist and evil.
I haven't seen any dem politicians call for beating up the press, or stopping the mexicans from crossing the border at all costs, or call to militarize the police to go into inner city to get drug dealing thugs. If you got some receipts I'd like to see them.

I haven't seen any dem politicians call for beating up the press, or stopping the mexicans from crossing the border at all costs, or call to militarize the police to go into inner city to get drug dealing thugs. If you got some receipts I'd like to see them.
Should we not get drug dealing thugs off the streets? Yes, ILLEGAL Mexicans should be stopped at all cost. No one wants to stop all Mexicans. Generalizing? I would like to see a couple members of the press get washed too. So what? But I wouldn't go as far as saying that everyone with Republican views is the same or would like to see the same things happen.

Back
Top Bottom