***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Let me clarify because I misspoke. I don't think minimum wage shouldn't go up at all, I think it should keep up with the poverty line. Minimum wage jobs aren't meant for you to work at for your entire life and retire from. It is a stepping stone for young people transitioning out of their parents home. Did I say they shouldn't pursue further education? Does working at McDonalds mean you cant go to college? If McDonalds has to pay 1 person more then that means they have to employ less people. Less people means you have to do more work. more work means you don't have time for homework, or class, which means no school. No school means you work there forever.
Everyone builds up debt to go to college these days because of loans. This is only happening because of the Higher Education Act passed by Dems! Loans just means more demand, more demand means higher costs, higher costs means more debt. High student debt is a problem Dems brought about.

Now lets talk about decent neighborhoods and decent apartments. What is a decent neighborhood? What makes it decent? What makes it not a decent neighborhood? Is it McDonalds and their pay making it not decent? Do you think everyone deserves to live decently at the expense of others? If so, how many homeless people are you taking care of now? But to answer your question, yes. I do think that some people can live in a decent apartment in a decent neighborhood. Not without other sacrifices tho.

Save for retirement?! Emergencies?! If you're working at McDonals or any other minimum wage job for a living then I don't think your the kind of person thinking about saving for either of those, but that's my opinion. But lets say you are in a situation where you are working at a minimum wage job because of some misfortune. This is what government assistance is for. You get help with housing, you get help with food, you get help with healthcare. There are some people that really need this assistance, and they are using it to get back on their feet.
This fantasy land you live in is hilarious.

i missed this before but man is this spot on. dudes are so caught up in blaming people for their circumstances that it turns socioeconomic into a foreign language.
I was having a conversation with a conservative earlier this week and he went on his shtick about more or less that people stay poor because they make bad choices. so then i hit him with the data that 70% of people born into poverty dont make it out. and then he went into that conservative talking point "if you want to get out of poverty all you have to do graduate from highschool, not have babies before getting married and dont go to jail". he couldnt comprehend that for 70% (a huge majority) of poor people stay poor it would mean that its statistically improbable that all poor people in america are unwed, high school drop out, criminal single parents. he literally couldnt understand that poor people could not do all of those things and still not make it out of poverty.

GRAHAMS is truly an inspiration to working dads out there. He took a break from nursing Kavs to let us know his position on the 14th amendment. AMAZING

a lot of white folks
regardless of what they think/believe
are too

I knew this white chick from Eastern Europe who got married at 18 because her mom brought her here and they overstayed. Only reason she told me that is because she knew I was an immigrant. Knew another dude from France who is waiting for his daughter to turn 18 so that she can bless him with a green card.

They out there.

I knew this white chick from Eastern Europe who got married at 18 because her mom brought her here and they overstayed. Only reason she told me that is because she knew I was an immigrant. Knew another dude from France who is waiting for his daughter to turn 18 so that she can bless him with a green card.

They out there.

I overstayed my visa originally with my mom. A lot of Eastern Europeans did it. However they are racist so I wouldn’t be shocked if they were for this. Hypocrites really but I know my own people too well.

Anyone else having this issue: Tweets load ok, but all the Butter Biscuitry in that video makes the site freeze for me

Should I submit a bug report?

Last edited:
Anyone else having this issue: Tweets load ok, but all that Butter Biscuitry in that video makes the site freeze for me

Should I submit a bug report?
With all the money Soros spends on this liberal echo chamber you'd think things would be smoother.
I'm gonna have to report this to Mr. Soros so he can figure out what Meth is doing with our money.

Back
Top Bottom